15

" rawr! said the dragon! " yuki raised her two arms and growl making the kids laugh and ran away from her.

Yuki L/N -- a 20 year old student at tokyo University studying medicine.

She's currently at a orphanage and playing with the other kids.

" miss yuki we are really thankful for your sponsorship towards the orphanage " the nun said and smiled before handing yuki a cup of tea

" don't worry about it sister I'm still lacking but i want to help the kids here "  yuki amswered and smile

" I'll drop by again some other time for now i have to go home my sister is waiting for me "

" big sis! you're late again " the 12 year old y/n pouted and grabbed her sisters clothes.

" y/n you're acting like a child again but you're cute though.... I'm sorry sister had to play with the kids in the orphanage " yuki answered and pinch her sister's cheeks.

" ouch! hults! " y/n said angrily and pull away from her sister.

" btw sis....father called he said that you should call him " y/n said and started taking out from the bag the food that her sister brought.

" yeah... I'll call him later " yuki answered and smile.

Y/n however is not dumb. she noticed how her sister pale and tremble from the idea of her father calling.

" Yuki-nesan we're back! " Hanagaki and Senju said as they enter the apartment building.

Since the war of three deities both of them decided to ran away for a while and they stumble upon y/n -- who offer them a deal.

Hanagaki and Senju will help y/n taling over the organization led by her father in exchange y/n will help hanagaki and senju saving their friends.

" hmm...both of you should eat with y/n I'll just call someone " yuki smiled and went out.

" what happened y/n? " hanagaki asks worried if there is a problem.

" father...i think he's making a move " y/n replied

" i think we should hurry up the--- "

" Nesan? what's wrong? " y/n asks when she saw her sister's crying and trembling entering the apartment.

even senju and hanagaki's eyes widen and immediately ran towards yuki.

" father...he-- he was using akihiro to make me come back home-- he he said he'll kill aki " yuki cried as she was scared for the boy she love.

" I'll go back home! " yuki said determined to save the person she love but it was oppose by everyone in the room

" No! its a trap nesan if you go back there...he will use you and arrange you to marry someone thrice your age again....he will do anything for power that's how greedy he is he won't even mind selling his own daughter -- "

" its fine... I'll be fine so don't worry about it "

thats the last time the four of them talked...if they knew what's gonna happen next they should've done everything to stop Yuki at that time.

things would be different if that happens.