17

" is it true? " wakasa asks to confirm everything he heard.

" yes...i had a hard time getting this information. " the man infront of him sighed.

" i understand thank you " wakasa said and walked away.

for senju to change that much now wakasa finally realized everything.
_____

" Senju, let's buy some macarons i want to eat sweets " hanagaki said and pull over a bakery.

" are you fuking kidding me
hanagaki? "

" come on it won't take too long " hanagaki replied and went down.

Inupi who was on his way to buy some bread saw a familiar person inside the bakery.

" Takemichi! " Inupi shouted and grabbed hanagaki on his shoulder.

" oh-- inupi-kun " hanagaki said when he realized who it was.

" its been a while... " hanagaki said and walk away from him.

" Everyone is...."

" ahh..i already told them to stop looking for me "

" hanagaki... everyone is worried they are trying to save you just where have you--- "

" inupi-kun i have no intention of getting involves in your lives so please forget about me already " hanagaki said boredly and walk away.

he entered the car pissed making senju raise her eyebrows at him.

" what's wrong? "

" nothing " hanagaki answered and start driving away.
__________________

" something happened an organization that backing up swans decided to attack one of our storage "

Hanagaki who didn't feel good smiled at y/n

" I'll do the cleaning I'm feeling pissed right now "

Y/n and Senju stared at each other before sighing.
____________

" bad news! the organization that backing up swans attacked one of the storage "

" finally some action " sanzu said and grabbed his beloved katana.

every executive of bonten knew exactly what to do. they grabbed their guns and immediately called their men. and rushed towards the building that being attacked.
_______

the executives eyes widen when they saw the dead body outside the building...looks like someone is here before them.

they immediately hurry inside just to see the one wearing a black cat mask covered in blood and beating the shot out of everyone inside the building.

The one wearing a white rabbit mask was wearing a white kimono. she stand in the middle and pull out her umbrella.

the point of the the umbrella is pointy and sharp likeness to a sword then she danced gracefully.

Killing and stabbing everyone who went near her.

" man look at them run wild, i raised such crazy children " y/n chuckled making the bonten executive stare at her.

looks like y/n didn't notice their entrance at all she's too busy watching her two kids run wild and kill everyone.

Hanagaki with his strength and brutality and Senju with his gracefulness.

Sanzu who was staring intently at the female wearing a rabbit mask felt something weird.

Almost as if he had seen those dance before but he can't remember where.

" Y-you! who do you think you-- AAHHHH!!! " the man point his fingers towards senju making the girl annoyed and cut his fingers off.

" let's finish things here and go home... I'm tired " Hanagaki said boredly and walk away.

Senju triedt to follow him but one of the guys they beat up did his best to stand up and blocked senju's way.

" If i can't kill you at least I'll see your faces! " one of the guy shouted and kicked senju's mask off.

Sanzu immediately rushed and kill the guy that kicked senju's mask making y/n and hanagaki aware of bonten's presence.

" fuck its bad! " hanagaki said and ran towards senju to cover her face but its already too late.

" Senju...? " Haruchiyo who once forget what his sister looks like. With eyes opened so wide he pointed his fingers towards the girl that covers in blood holding a bloody umbrella.

The sister he used to dream of...the sister he longed so much is now standing before him.

But when haruchiyo tried to reach for her hands.

Senju raised her umbrella and point it on haruchiyo's neck.

" Fuck off " senju said coldly as she points deeper on her own brother's throat.

" Senju put that down " takeomi said and went towards his sister but senju juat glared at him.

The other executives just watch silently and stayed for the drama infront of them.

" fuck what a mess " senju whisphered and put down the umbrella.

" where have you've been--- "

" ahh..now what? you'll gonna act like a proper brother? of for fucks sake " senju cursed obviously pissed by her own brother action.

" senju stop cursing " takeomi said but senju just raised her middle finger to her brother.

" let's go senju " the man wearing the cat mask shouted.

making the other bonten executive stare at him ..somewhat he is familiar.

" can u take off your mask " manjiro who was keeping quiet suddenly spoke and pointed at hanagaki

Hanagaki smiled behind his mask before turning his back and walking away.

He had no intention of letting them know about his existence its better that way.

Senju just tsked and followed Hanagaki obviously still pissed by the incident that happened.

" fucking bastard I'll really gonna burn his body into ashes " senju whisphered angrily referring to the man that knocked her mask off.

___________
sorry but this book will be currently under revision the story will remain the same and the update would be every saturday thank you <3333