18

Takeomi and Haruchiyo tried to follow their sister but y/n blocked their path.

" I'm sorry but you cant go after her " y/n simply said

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! THATS MY SISTER-- "

" you're mistaken haruchiyo that's person is no longer existing...akaashi senju is long gone that person is the executive that i raised " y/n simply said

" Now if you please excuse me I believe Bonten will do the cleaning...I still have to leave " Y/n simply said and stare at manjiro.

Mikey who was silently watching everything sighed and noded.

Y/n smiled a little before walking away.

Haruchiyo was about to go after her when Takeomi stops him.

" not yet....even if you follow senju right now she probably just gonna push you away.. "

" knowing that she is safe and alive is enough...for now let's clean everything here first " takeomi simply said and tapped haruchiyo's shoulder.

Haruchiyo clenched his fist tightly before following his brother's words even if he doesn't want to.

______________

Meanwhile at the unit Senju angrily threw her unbrella making the blood splatter on the floor.

Hanagaki smiled awkwardly at Hiro who is now raising his eyebrows curious why did senju throw her most precious umbrella.

Hanagaki sighed before walking towards Hiro.

" one of our enemy knocked down her mask and his brothers saw her " hanagaki whispered.

" so? why is she mad? its not like something bad happened...does it really matter if your brothers saw your bare face? " Hiro asks senju making her stop spouting random curses.

Senju took a deep breath and calm herself.

" you're right.... I'm sorry I'm just pissed because of the things that happened this past few days...seeing my brothers that abandoned me just made me reach my boiling point " Senju apologize and sat down in the couch.

Hiro just walk towards senju and pats her head.

" Sen-- its fine everything will be fine beside we'll go back to korea next
week " hiro added and smiled.

" ha? next week? aren't we supposed to leave two days from now? " Hanagaki asks.

" sorry michi something happened so we have to extend our stay here but don't worry next week either the problem is solved or not we will leave japan " y/n who just entered answered hanagaki's question.

______________

" senju! i have information about her " wakasa said happily as he entered bonten's headquarters.

But instead of being greeted by curious faces Takeomi and Haruchiyo was sitting quietly while dozing off.

" What happened with those two? " Benkei who just entered ask the other members.

" Takeomi aren't you curious what happened to senju and we also know where she is " Benkei said but takeomi didn't even bother answering him.

The other member didn't say anything and just keeps listening to the conversation infront of them.

" Dint you want to meet senju? " wakasa asks

" i saw her--- she looks so different from what i remember " takeomi finally spoke making Benkei widen his eyes.

" what? you met senju? "

" yeah she's working for y/n... " haruchiyo answered grumpily

" Y/n? that famous y/n? " wakasa asks curiosly

" ha? waka-kun you know y/n? " koko asks finally getting curious about the conversation.

" of course i know while i was doing my investigation there is only one y/n in senju's life-- the current head of Japan's remaining royal family and also a doctor, teacher, and a scientist " waka explained briefly.

Bonten executives stare at wakasa blankly still processing his words.

" She's also known as being the good samaritan and kind princess back when she was her father the previous head is still alive " he added

" Good samaritan? "

" kind? "

" Princess? "

" that crazy psycho is a teacher? "

Bonten members can't help but asks questions.

" did you meet y/n by any chance? " wakasa asks them but the members just steal and exchange glances with each other.

________
i am so sorry i supposed to post it on saturday but we went on a family trip and the internet connection there is very shitty....we just cane home and i still feel tired so please pardon the errors of this chapter i revised it while being sleepy