𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
"I'm not a kid anymore"
——

Magna slips Jane's shirt over her head and places her lips onto hers

Magna slips Jane's shirt over her head and places her lips onto hers. Jane slides her hands slowly down Magna's stomach as the two lay down on the bed, Magna laying over Jane. Magna trails kisses down Janes neck while Jane helps Magna unbutton her pants. "Mm" Magna moans before she brings her head back up and locks eyes with Jane, both looking into each other's eyes deeply, heavy breathing. "I think I'm starting to like you" Jane confesses softly as the two catch each other's breaths.

Magna pushes Janes hair behind her ear and trails her finger down her neck and all the way down her arm, sending shivers down Janes spine. "I think I'm starting to like you too" Magna whispers before leaning in and gently placing her lips onto Janes. This kiss was slow, passionate and it meant something to both of them. This kiss was different than the other ones they've shared.

The two continued kissing but we're quickly interrupted by loud crashing heard outside. Jane pulled away from the kiss and looked out the window as the wind blew roughly through the sky. "What was that?" Jane questions as she grabs her shirt off the floor and Magna does the same. The two get dressed and quickly run outside to see a giant tree fall through the wall over the fence onto one of the trailers.

"What the hell was—" Ashton shouts as him, Ivy and Silas rush over to the commotion. Screaming of Hilltop residents fill Janes ears and she can't help but breath heavily.

"Jane, what do you want us to do?" Ivy asks and Jane looks around as injured Hilltop members continue to scream for help. "Jane" Ezekiel calls out, pulling Jane out of her trance. "Uh— We need to get as many people as we can" Jane states and everyone starts to run and go help until Alden and Earl stop them.

"The structure might not hold" Alden states and Jane groans as she starts to feel helpless. "I have to
help them" Jane argues referring to her screaming people. "Alden's right. Too many of us jostling around in there could bring the whole thing down on their heads" Earl states and Jane looks around, "Then what do we do?" Jane asks looking to Alden and Earl.

"Let's get the horses out of here first" Alden states and Jane nods her head. "Ivy, you do that and we need Alex. Ashton, go to the infirmary and get Alex" Jane orders and both Ivy and Ashton nod their heads and go to do what they were ordered to do. As the Hilltop residents help the injured, Connie suggests the Whisperers are to blame as the others figure out where to put the nine injured.

"There's only about four or five beds in the infirmary" Ashton calls out as he breathlessly runs over to join the conversation along with Alex. "We could empty out a couple trailers" Magna suggests and Jane shakes her head. "Use my office, they need help" Jane suggests and Yumiko nods her head in agreement.

"Connie, Kelly, grab anything we can use as stretchers and gather mattresses from the bedrooms" Yumiko orders and Connie and Kelly go
off and do as they were told. "Mommy" Roslyn calls out as she walks over to Jane. "Roslyn, I need you back into your room" Jane states as she starts to walk Roslyn back to the Barrington house.