Introduction

Photosensitivity Warning: Please note that contest chapters may include images / gifs with flash / blinking effect.

Women have long been the most underappreciated superheroes. They have the ability to resist every storm that comes their way and never fail to reach the pinnacle of achievement. Women have contributed to every industry we observe; they are far more than we give them credit for. They are not only housewives or office workers. They have an unrivalled ability to fight against all odds and win their battles regardless of the circumstances. They have been discouraged, deprived, not given the respect they deserve, but continue to strive for a brighter future, if not for themselves, then for future generations.

Welcome to She-The Superwoman.

She-the-Superwoman honours women who overcome adversity and achieve their ambitions. Women who are undervalued and underappreciated as well as women who are making history in a world dominated by males.

Women don't need superpowers since they are already powerful.

Are you a part of this women empowered world, if yes pick your laptop/phone, hover over your keyboard and start writing for the contest!

The contest has been divided into three sections, more details will be given in the prompt chapter.

For starters we have support from the following profiles collaborating with us. Let's take a look at those.

ProfileMentalHealth 

FreeThePOC

LY

Beauty

WattpadLGBTQ-IN

wattpaddisney

ComeAndSitWithUs

Scroll onto the next chapters for further details!

Contest Disclaimer: Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behaviour directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated and may be reported to Wattpad's Trust and Safety team for their inspection.