Contest prompt

This Women's Day, let's write about women and their achievements, their sorrows and success. Their pain and happiness. Let's write about women.

This march we bring in a contest prompt divided in three sections. You can either choose to enter in one or all three depending on you, yourself.

PROMPTS:

1. Story Prompt: (can vary from 1000-3000 word)

She ends up taking the decision she would never regret.

She chose to love and accept herself and her flaws.

2. Quote: Create your own quote this women's day about what mental health is and why it's so important in the modern day especially for women.

3. Monologue:

1. They said women should be confined behind four walls so she built her own wings to fly.

2. What if the earth suddenly turned upside down, and now, the society is ruled by women. They are everywhere, from every high position to all the decision making. How will the world be?

(Can consist of an Essay or a short speech or a blog with minimum 500 to maximum 1000 words.)

The prompt can be altered as per your imagination but it should heavily revolve around women. Women not necessarily she can be a queer, lesbian, etc. There are no gender norms.

Also you can either select to participate in a quote or a monologue or all two or all three anything you wish.