𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

That was fast, you think. You didn't expect him to text you so early, much less to book another appointment with you on the same weekend as the previous one. Still, you put on red lingerie and a nice dress, he didn't tell you where you were going but you suppose it's another party, so you make sure to look good. Then take the elevator to your lobby, where Bokuto is waiting for you.

"Hello." You say with a small smile.

Koutarou turns to where your voice came, his eyes wander through your body, how the fabric highlights all the right places and gives you an elegant air. He gulps as memories from the night you spent together flood his mind.

"Hey. You look gorgeous, I love the dress."

"Oh, thank you, Bokuto."

"No problem. Let's get going?" He offers you his arm and you gladly lace it with yours.

He leads you to his car and opens the door for you before jogging over to the driver's seat. You take the time to eye him, he's wearing a white satin blouse that seems a little too tight around his chest but loosens around his waist, along with black pants that hug his thighs when he walks, he looks good, to say the least.

"So, how was your weekend?" He asks as soon as he closes the car door.

You give him a brief description of your last two days as he drives you to dinner. He leaves a few comments here and there, showing you he was interested in what you were saying despite having his eyes fixed on the street in front of him.

First encounters with new clients were always kind of annoying for you. Sometimes they would be nervous, and you understood, of course, not everyone knows how an escort really works, or they would think you're just a sex worker without boundaries. On your second appointment, however, the awkwardness would be gone and they would feel more comfortable, and the jerk ones would learn to respect you a little more.

But with Bokuto it is different. He wasn't one tad bit nervous when you met him, at least he didn't appear to be, and he respected your space. He did touch you, like putting his hand on your waist as you walked together, holding your hand softly as a support when you got up from your seat and obviously, later that night when you were in his apartment, but even then he made sure to ask you if you were okay when things were getting heated.

What startled you was that he talked to you as if you two had known each other for years, or maybe he's just easy to talk to. Whichever it is, you know for sure that he is one of the most fun clients you ever had.

After a few minutes, he pulls over in front of a big shining building. A man who's standing in front of the reception walks over to the car and opens the door for you. You thank him and Bokuto gives him his keys.

A warm hand rests on your lower back and you start walking beside the player. The edifice is just as expensive-looking on the inside as it is on the outside, marble floors, paintings on the walls and ceiling, the elevator doors painted in gold. You've been to a lot of high-class places, but this one is making your eyes go wide.

"Are you hungry? I'm starving." He sighs as you walk into the elevator.

"A little."

"They have this really good gnocchi, I've been dreaming about it all week. Oh, I forgot to ask, do you like Italian food? If you don't we can go somewhere else, I know a place tha-"

"I do like Italian food, Bokuto, it's okay." You chuckle. "I also forgot to ask you something."

"Hm?"

"Is there a special name you would like me to call you? I'd like to make my clients as comfortable as possible so if you have any preferences, please tell me."