𝐓𝐖𝐎

Bokuto wakes up feeling cold. He lets his hand wander around the bed, seeking your warmth, but all he can feel is the sheets. He opens his eyes slowly to get used to the daylight and stretches his muscles with a satisfied moan.

He looks around to see all your things gone and two small papers on his nightstand.

'Thank you for the lovely evening, hope to do business with you again soon.'

'L/n Y/n. (xxx) xxxx-xxxx'

Koutarou can't help but feel a little sad, he enjoyed your company a lot, maybe a little too much, and he was looking forward to having breakfast with you. But at least you left a note for him.

He shrugs it off and gets up to do his morning routine. His friends are coming over to watch the Raijin vs Red Falcons game and he still has to tidy up some things so he doesn't embarrass himself in front of them, he has no time to think about you.

However, he can't get you off his mind. He knows it's silly, you've been together only for one night and you were only doing your job, it didn't mean you wanted to nor that you enjoyed your time with him. Still, the ace can't help but want to see you again, make you laugh at his jokes like you did at the party, and get to know you better. He wouldn't deny that he's thinking about the sex too, but that was only an amazing bonus of a night that was already good.

"Are you good, Bokuto-san?" Akaashi asks. He noticed his friend was zoning out every now and then.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just thinking about something." Koutarou turns to him with a reassuring smile. "'Kaashi, have you ever hired an escort?"

Keiji laughs under his breath and brings his beer bottle to his lips.

"I never had to." He answers, confidence stamped on his voice.

Bokuto just stares ahead deadpanned, feeling kind of offended by his best friend's tone even though he knows it wasn't his intention.

"Escort?" Atsumu asks, entering the kitchen to grab another drink. "Oh, right! You hired Y/n-chan, right, Bokkun?"

"Yeah, she went to the party with me last night."

"Wait, so you hired an escort?" Akaashi asks surprised, he knew for a fact Koutarou didn't need to pay someone to go out with him, much less to go to bed with him.

"Yes, Tsum-Tsum recommended her to me, so I thought I'd give it a try." Koutarou hides himself behind his pizza slice before continuing. "But I didn't know sex was included on the package."

The blond falls in a burst of loud laughter and the youngest follows along with him shortly after. Bokuto wants to cave a hole in the ground and stay there forever, he knows Miya won't let him get away with it.

"What did you think escorts did?" The setter asks between laughs, holding his tummy from how hard he snorts.

"I thought it was just company, you know?! Like we would just go to the party, talk, eat together then go home." He feels his face heating up with embarrassment and has no doubt he's as red as a tomato right now.

"And how did you find out?" Akaashi asks. Bokuto drops his head down, avoiding eye contact with his friends.

"We were in my car and she put her hand on my thigh, you know, a little too high up and complimented my outfit. Then I was like 'okay, normal I guess', but then she got closer to my ear and said I would look better without it."

"And what did you do?!"

By now the blond is sitting next to Koutarou on his kitchen island, he and Akaashi are totally invested in the dual-haired man's story.