𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

As much as you love the weekends, Tuesdays might be your favorite day of the week. Lots of people hate entering the white-colored building filled with professionals wearing scrubs left and right. On the other hand, you feel excitement as you step out of the changing room wearing your uniform, a plain light blue shirt, and pants, it looks nothing like the clothes you usually wear, but the simple outfit gives you a sense of belonging and motivation.

Even though you're dying to put your hands to real work, you're still at the beginning of your fifth year of medical school, which means your job is to observe, complete simple (and sometimes boring) tasks, and be ordered around by your superiors. But, your mother didn't raise you to sit still waiting for your desire to become true, so with a little politeness here, flatness there, and shown interest, you made your professors and supervisors take a liking to you and your work, making you their number one option to assist them in bigger procedures like surgeries.

So now you happily walk towards the hospital's cafeteria to join your best friend at lunch before observing an atherectomy in the OR. Although you two are in the same university and classes, this past week you didn't have the chance to talk to her properly. It's not hard to spot her, a girl in scrubs just like yours sitting in the corner of the room while making notes on a textbook.

"Hello." You greet, taking the seat beside her. She looks up from her book with a smile on her face, but you can see purple bags starting to form under her eyes. "Psychiatry?"

"Yes." She frowns.

"I thought you had already finished this assignment?" You take the liberty to grab her water bottle and steal a few sips from it.

"No, I started it, but I was busy teaching someone how to kiss." You almost choke in a laugh.

"What?!" She sighs before speaking.

"I'm teaching this boy how to be affectionate and he wanted to learn how to kiss."

"What is he? Sixteen?"

"No, twenty." Your eyes widen in disbelief. "I also do not understand how he never kissed anyone before, he's the sweetest guy I've ever met. But enough about that, who's your new client?"

A strange feeling boils in your stomach as the image of Bokuto pops up in your head. Weird, you think. You haven't heard from him since Sunday night, not that you were expecting to, you are requested the most on weekends and during the week you're studying so you wouldn't accept any appointments until Friday anyway.

"Bokuto Koutarou, player for the Black Jackals." You respond normally.

Since your friend also acts in a field slightly similar to yours, you always talked about your side job with her. She's your confidant, the one you tell the gossip about the high society members you meet since you trust her enough for that.

"Bokuto? Why would he need an escort? That man is hot."

For a moment you wondered why he needed to pay for a company for the party, he seemed like a guy who would have many options on the table, but wondering about his problems isn't any of your business and also you preferred not to know.

"I have no idea." You shrug your shoulders. "But he asked for me twice this weekend."

"Pussy talented it do cartwheels." She sings quietly to avoid people around from hearing the 'dirty' lyrics.

You laugh at her remark. Not that she was wrong, you would have so many clients if something wasn't good enough.

"What surprised me was that he didn't want sex at first on Sunday, he planned to simply drop me off at home after dinner."