Dad

"Did you seriously just asked me if you wanted me to be your dad?" I panicked. "That's not what I meant-" I blurted, "I mean I did leave my true parents, and I don't have anyone, and master is a dumb name and-" Suddenly I felt another warm body press against mine. Offenderman's abs stuck out but it felt... Good... "Sure, why not? Just don't push the name thing, Kay?" I was surprised by his answer. And I smiled almost instantly, "OKAY!" "Come on kid, I gotta show you where you're going to spend your life with me." He laughed. I almost felt that he was my dad after the awkward conversation. I held the pink rose in my hand.

This was the new start...

This was the new me...

"Yo!! Earth to (Y/N)! What was rule number two?" Dad called after me. I made my moment dissolve and chased him. I smiled happily and gripped my rose. "You like it?" "Very much." "Oh I forgot-" Offenderman looked at me, seriously, and lowered his voice, "Don't tell anyone else that your my proxy! It's for your own good. And don't you even DARE try to even THINK about going to the mansion and talking to them without my permission!"

What?!? But that ruined the fun in almost everything! I wanted to go to the mansion, I wanted to meet the people.

"Any exceptions?" "Actually, I was wondering-" I began. Damn it! How the hell should I put it? I wish he left me alone so I could go? I just want to meet people? No, he'll totally go against me! Fuck! "You were wondering-" "How far is the house from here? Heh heh! Is it this way? Come on! Let's go! Heh!" I say, nervously. Offendy gazed at me as if I had lost it... Completely. "As long as I made myself clear." "You have, Dad." "Good." He raised his head up. It almost looked like he could touch the sky. "Home is that-a-way."

------------------

"WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME!!!"

I saw the shelves of dusty books and ran my finger against it. Big balls of dust bunnies fell to the ground. "It may not look like much, but you'll get use to it. See th-" as his voiced drifted away, I peeked through every shelf and read the names. 'Twilight', 'Sakura Trick', 'Percy Jackson', 'Sailor Moon', (If anything, dad must've been a fangirl at one point!) I hunted for more interesting books I may have heard of. 'Boys over Flowers', 'One Piece', 'Dramatical Murder'. What the hell was this???? And then as we walked, I saw the most beautiful thing in the entire world....

"INTERNET??? YOU HAVE INTeRnET HERE??!?!?!??"

Dad cleared his throat but I ignored him. I rushed over to the laptop that sat in the middle of a large room. The light beamed my face as I clicked to check on the Internet connection. It was perfect!! All bars filled and ready to go!!! Dad cleared his throat again. This time I twirled around. He gritted his teeth next to his cigarette. (I then realized how much stench there was from the horrible smoke) "Come on. Now is not the time for human games." I wanted to reject but I knew what a bitch he could be and he could rape me at any moment... Plus, I was his proxy.

"Your lucky that there was a useless, old room, I never used." I gazed at my new room. Cobwebs filled the corners and what seemed like vines hung from the ceiling. Dust crawled the walls and the smell of smoke was at max. I cough a bit. "You can clean up this room and then we can discus about other stuff afterwards." He rasped. Once again, I thought he was mad! This mess, into a clean room???? Was that even possible!!!!!????!!!!! I gulp as he shut the door behind me, making dust fill the air.