Book description

Ever since the 4-year-old girl found out about 'The Truth', everything around her has become an ugly lie

As soon as she return to class after a month of absence, she would often see her surroundings, her enemies, classmates, teachers, even her friends in caution.

Suddenly, for the first time in her life, everything around life made her feel inferior.

The girl never once dream of becoming someone back then, if anything she just wanted a normal life with big dreams of her own. But that was then, now things had changed. She didn't know whether she should even continue living life anymore, knowing of her fate.

A long tedious life, one filled with thorns. Each step she takes, she knows she is inching closer to death. Why must life be so cruel? She can't help but wonder. Or rather, why must she be born in the first place? If she didn't exist, she would've been spared from it all. She rather than her mother aborted her back then. Instead, she is fated to live for someone else rather than the life her own. This isn't right or fair.

She won't accept this, can't accept this.

Upon heading towards her friend's house who is an 8-year-old boy, the girl was about to turn to a corner when she notices someone was leaving his residence. In a quick response, she jump back to a corner to see who it was.

Much to her dread, it was that 8-year-old girl again, the one who had always been mistreating him, tormenting him, she would even go as far as to leave bruises all over his already frail body by feeding lies to his abusive mother.

And she was giving the 8-year-old boy an earful, he was in a deadlock. With that disgusting smirk on that girl's face, the 4-year-old could do nothing but tremble in anger. That girl...is there really nothing she can do..anything to break of his engagement with her? The more the 4-year-old think of this, the more helpless she felt.

After the 8-year-old girl left happily leaving a tired sad boy all alone, the 4-year-old decided enough was enough. She has a fate of a future villainess while he cursed with the fate of the second male lead. If there is no path to get them out of this sacrificial route for others, then they might as well build one. The 4-year-old decided.

She didn't care if they have to sacrifice everything: blood, sweat and tears. Even if they had to take the life of those bad kids, she will not hesitate anymore, knowing that time is running out for them.

 Even if they had to take the life of those bad kids, she will not hesitate anymore, knowing that time is running out for them

Logo by rewanashi

Description:

In every novel, there are always going to be supporting characters that would make the male and female lead shine. And no one likes being in the supporting role.

So what does one do if one discovers this harsh reality in real life? And yet, you are still a young school-going, child?

In a society among elite children where science and technology have become far more advance than ever, the presence of the mysterious online business titled Deer and Fox has been the talk among kids as a series of incidents has begun to cause rifts, jealousy, above all — evoke murderous intentions.

Run by two children who are only known as 'Deer' and 'Fox' based on the mask they both wore, enemies and busybodies alike are eager to tear them apart as they track down their identities.

Meanwhile, the children behind the masks were not going down without a fight.

Before they know it, their union would later lead to many deadly consequences.......

Book cover by aphrodisiakum