33

(Y/N) Pov.

This is the last week and now I am back home with Takemichi as he asked me how did it go and I told him how it went, how all four of them show how much they loved me and show him the gifts from them also, but I did not told him about the sex part because that might freak him out.

"Wow they really love you so much huh?" Takemichi said as I nodded.

"Yeah and the bad part is I can't choose...this is going to be hard." I said while hugging my knees as I buried my head into them.

"Well you told them by the end of this month right? Well you have today and tomorrow for your final decision." Takemichi told me while patting my back as I sighed and looked up at him with a smile.

"You are right, thanks Takemichi." I said with a close eyes smile as he chuckled.

"No problem, now I better get going. I promised Hina that I would take her to the movies today." He said as I smirk at him and wiggle my eyebrows at him as he rolled his eyes. "And don't you dare think about that!" He said as I laughed at him.

"Okay, okay have fun tho and tell Hina that I said hi." I told him as he smiled while nodding and headed out as I sighed.

'Now I am home alone...but Takemichi is right. I have the end of this month to choose who I would like to be with but that would be only two days to think about it.' I thought to myself as I sighed and got up while heading to the kitchen to see if there was any ice cream but there was none, and there was not a lot of food left in the fridge and I grumbled while shutting the door and started heading out.

"I guess I will go grocery shopping while getting some ice cream." I said as I walked over to the grocery store.

Once I got there I grabbed a cart and started going around picking up some fruits, veggies, meats, and other foods. As I was walking around with almost a full cart as I headed off to the frozen section where the ice cream is at, when I got there someone came from behind while wrapping their arms around my neck and pulled me into their chest.

"Hello my little friend~" I looked up and saw Ran as he was smiling down at me till I felt my cart taken away from me as I looked over and saw Rindou taking it while leaning on it.

"Hey you two, what are you two up to?" I asked as Ran smiled.

"I was wondering if you would like to hang out with us today, if that's okay with you? Plus we saw you walking into the store so we followed you in and I just can't help but we want to help you with your cart, it looks heavy for you." Rindou said as I smiled a little at him.

"Oh um thanks, and sure we can hang out I guess." I said as they smiled and Ran held my hand and we started walking to the ice cream as Rindou pushed the cart.

'That's very nice of them but I could have pushed the cart okay because to me it's not heavy, it's light.' I thought to myself while looking for some ice cream as Ran was holding my hand like a little kid holding their mother's hand in the store.

I found the ice cream I wanted and grabbed it then placed it in the cart as Ran grabbed two different ice creams as he placed them in the cart. He smiles at me as we start walking around some more as I grab some more food and place it in the cart and Rindou was complaining that the cart was getting a little heavy for his liking and was begging Ran to take it but Ran said no and I can tell Rindou was getting upset with his older brother.

"You know Rindou I can push the cart if you like?" I said and Rindou smiled at me while shaking his head no.

"Oh no I'm fine, don't worry!" He said as I sighed and nodded.