Chapter 24 : My Real Wife

I'm not sure what came over to me today I got up as usual with Madara but I was crazy horny , I bit my lip looking over at the sleeping shinobi , I got up stripped myself and decided I'd be the perfect sex slave for him today something I never was . It was only 5 : 30 am when I took a shower ,I made him and all the others breakfast and lunch and wore my maid outfit with nothing under it . I knew Madara had the day off , but what I didn't know was that he still had a wife Killie, she   wanted to spend the day with Madara .  I was pissed - Madara's mine and I'm sure he'd love to see us fight over him but I just carried on with my household chores until he got up . 

" morning Shyeiika - I haven't seen you for a while how have you been ?" she smiled 
" I'm  good how about you ?" 
" really good I'm excited Madara got a day off , there so much things I want to do with him " she smiled . 

Killie didn't have on much to be honest only a bra and a pantie , I smiled fakely and got back to my work . Today I had to scrub the floors , only problem is I was planning on exposing my pussy to him while I did so - 

PLAN NUMBER 1 - FAILED 

Why was it a failure you might ask becauseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , the bitch was on the couch in the living room opposite to me . Honestly , I wanted no drama  so I went back to Madara's room to get some underwear . 

" Madara could you pass me the set of blue underwear on the counter ?" I asked 

He opened the door naked as ever while brushing his teeth he threw them at me slamming back the door . I sighed starting to feel like just his slut again - I am just his slut . I started to overthink and decided I'd be just as cold and reject him for the rest of the day . 

Madara came downstairs sooner or later and I watched using my rinnegan as his wife seduced him and they had sex right there on the couch , she was moaning like crazy as Madara fucked her senseless yet still fingered her ass hole with a smile . 

Then she stopped . " Shyeiika could you step out please I'm a bit uncomfortable " she whispered before Madara went back inside her . 

I stood stoned faced with my tomed rinnegan in my left eye flared  up and threw the rag on the floor as I met Madara's eyes . Tears came to my eyes and I threw the stupid ring at him and ran off as he dodged it and watched it hit the ground . 

Too bad I couldn't get this damn branding off . I sighed at the lake - why did I ever think I could actually be something to him - . 

After I stared at the lake for a while - I went back inside after they were finish and then I heard . 

" I love you Madara - I've really missed you " she whispered holding onto him tightly as I bluntly pushed open the door to get my other cleaning supplies . 

" Shyeiika , clean off the couch too " Madara smirked 

" don't talk to her like that " Killie giggled straddling Madara . 

" why not ?" Madara smiled as I slammed the door as the two continued to talk . My day with Madara - none . 

He's literally , in his room talking shit about me to his wife .  I swore under my breath scrubbing their stupid cum off the couch . I rubbed the fabric so hard I ripped a hole in it . I sighed again sowing it up . I was so mad , I stuck my self a good couple of times . 

" A little rough there baby " Izuna smiled with a hand on my shoulder . I poked him with the needle and he winced . " what was that for ?" 

" you and your shitty brother " I snapped getting up . " Killie's here isn't she ?" 

" yeah " I sighed 
" he's doing this to make you jealous Shy , he'll fuck it out of you tonight " he giggled . 

" I don't want his fucking , I don't want his stupid love , I don't want his STUPID courtship " I said punching a hole in the wall .