06

***

Bianca's Pov

I want to be honest, but I'm scared.

Scared of everything that will happen kung aamin ako. Baket may aaminin na ba? Wala naman eh!

In that short period of time... FUCK!!!

"Do you really want this?" tanong niya ulit, while she slowly pulls me even closer to her, I'm really an inch away from her face.

"Pano kung sabihin kong, Oo" I bravely said, sa mga ganitong sitwasyon ang kailangan mo talaga ay... Tapang.

"Then kiss me, and we'll do this" she's really coming closer, as my heart is beating so fast, and I feel like it's going to explode any moment now.

I then bravely held her left cheek as I caress it with my right hand. And those cheeks are damn soft as a cotton.

I slowly leaned forward still caressing her cheeks, then I closed my eyes the moment our nose touched...

I'm scared but... I'm not wishing for someone to help nor interrupt whatever is happening between the two of us right now.

Then I felt her lips... I felt her lips slowly parting and she was ready to move when-

"Ano ba yan! why is this door always locked!"

"Kayanga eh, now we have to walk all the way to the other floor tsk!"

Lumayo na ako at mariin nang napapikit at kinagat pa ang labi ko. Bahagya naman siyang napatawa at lumayo narin.

Lasallians are really conyo.

"Another interruption, kailan kaya matutuloy no?" tanong niya at tuluyan ng umalis sa pagitan ng binti ko. Bumaba narin ako from the sink and faced her.

Yumi's Pov

I was fixing my hair while she slowly walks towards me. Fuck. She's really brave at medyo nakakatakot na.

Feeling ko ito na yung tinatawag na gay panic? And this is the freaking first time na mararamdaman ko to. Damn you Bianca

I can still see her from my peripheral view na nalapit parin siya!!!

"Yumi that's called gay panic" saad niya then she started tracing my shoulders down to my elbow. At agad na niya akong pinaharap sakanya.

I hate those eyes. Lalo akong nahuhulog eh.

Dere deretso parin siyang nalakad habang paatras naman ako ng paatras... then my back hit the wall, so she stopped walking. She's really turning the tables.

"Baket hindi natin ituloy dito" she seductively answered... baket kopa kasi tinanong yon, eh sobrang tapang niya nga!

"You're so brave... and it's scaring me" saad ko then I slowly wrapped my hands around her waist... pulling her closer.

If she's brave, I'm braver.

I stood up straight and looked directly into her eyes and thanks to my shoes, kapantay ko siya.