chapter one:)

Harvey Pov
__

Me and my best friend Astraea are here in our secret area here in the forest. She was hugging me because of the cold air running through us. We were just star gazing.

Since that's our favorite thing to do. Her name means star but i always tell her she's the my Moon not just a star for me. She shines brighter at night and i adore her.

"Harv do you think i still have a chance at that witch i mean my mother in law?" she asked.

"Everybody sometimes change, but if its that witch your hopeless case ma'am" she hit my in the chest and we both laugh.

Our laughter beat the silence. We're always happy together, i was happy that she was happy.

After that we went home. I drop her off at her house and went to my apartment in the city. I hope his suitor i meant husband is taking good care of her.

__

The next day was our road trip to taguig. I just pack some clothes and toiletries and my things. Today i'm gonna use my Mercedes Benz. I put my things in the back of my car.

It was 7 am so i decided to go to a starbs i ordered some drinks and food for us. After that i drove off at starbs and went to Astraea house. I arrived and parked at the parking lot they have.

I honked and she comes out of the house smiling. I was proud that she was smiling, she lost her smile when she lost her parents. I was there for her of course.

"Morning bob" she said.

"Morning patrick" i greeted her.

We call ourselves that just for funzies. Since we like watching spongebob, spongebob was my favorite character in the show and hers was patrick so we nicknamed ourselves that.

"Put this there" she throw her bag at me i put it in the back seat.

"Wow new car" she said. "Hope all has one" she rolled her eyes and went inside the car.

I went inside and gave her the food that i bought in starbs earlier. After that we drove off. We were listening to our favorite music when she suddenly said something.

"Harv, i want to pee" she held my arm.

"Hold it first, there's a gas station near by" i told her.

"I can't hold it anymore dumbass" she hit my head.

I groan and stop on the side of the road. She went out and peed there. I laughed at her she can't control anything at all.

"You asshole, if you hadn't stop then i'll pee in your Mercedes benz" she rolled her eyes.

"Uncontrolled fucker" i chuckled.

"You're such an asshole. That's why you don't have a girlfriend" she spoke back.

"Its fun being single for real" i told her.

"Its more fun having a partner" she told me.

"But your partner mother doesn't like you" i throw words at her.

"Asshole i'll kick your ass as soon as this car stop" she said.

"Bring it on feet" i said since her second name was Faith.

"You fucking drug sucker" she said.

"Atleast no one knows that, except you dummy" i said.

"I'll tell Abuelo and Nanang about it" she threatened me, by telling my grandparents about it.

"You mother fucker" i said.

"Huh" she smirked and shrug her shoulders.

__

We arrived at Abuelo and Nanang house. I parked my car in the covered parking lot they have. I already saw Abuelo smiling from the door. I stopped the carss engene and Faith went out the car.

I went out and smiled at Abuelo and Nanang. Abuelo is from Spain so that's what he insisted to call him. I hugged both of them and they smiled and went inside the house.

I got the bags first and put it in our room. I washed up first since i didn't wash up this morning. I went out the bathroom and saw her already laying in bed. She looked at me then i signaled her to cover her face but she just laugh. This bitch.

"Cover your face" i told her.

"I've already saw it you mother fucker" she said.

"Its bigger now" i winked at him.

"You disgusting dick" she said.

She went out of the room and i laugh in victory. I wore some a black short and fitted sando. I brushed my teeth and went out of the room to go to tge main house.

I saw them laughing in the little cottage. I went to them and sit next to Faith, i just poured some water to my glass.

"Why don't you date each other?" Nanang asked.

"We ain't 35 yet" i said.

"Nanang i'm getting married na" Faith explained.

"To who?" Abuelo asked.

"Jordan," she casually answered.

"Who is it, bring it here so we can see if he's good for you" Nanang said.

"Where did you met him" Abuelo ask Faith.

"I met him at a party and then we started talking and seeing each other then we bacame an official couple. Then he ask me to marry him, but her mother doesn't like me" Faith explained to Abuelo and Nanang.

"Poor Faith, always know that we are here to support you okay?" Nanag said.

"She can handle it, she went in in the mess" i said.

I felt a her slapped me in the back, i groan in pain. What a sucker, she laughed and i was looking at her with my death stare. This bitch is getting on my nerves.

___________________

Instagram:vilxnzus

adios!