About this AU

(ART NOT MINE I CANT DRAW ALL ART IS FROM THE INTERNET AND THEREFORE NOT MINE UNLESS STATED)

Welcome! I really hope you guys like this as I am super excited about it myself. Please comment and share this too, and feel free to ask questions! It might be a little confusing so i'm gonna do my best to explain the timeline here.

So in this AU I made Stan still got kicked out, but his life of crime was shortened, and eventually he got a job at a small and desperate hole-in-the-wall cafe (because let's be honest; who else would hire him? He didn't even finish high school!). It happened to be near Backupsmore university, and so when Fiddleford drags his boyfriend Ford out to the little coffee shop, they end up encountering Stan. Awkward conversations follow suit, and Ford decides not to go there anymore. But of course, they end up bumping into each other quite a bit after that, at the store and on the streets. Eventually, they talk it out though, and awkward sibling hugs ensue.

Now I very much ship Fiddauthor, and all the oneshots I write will definitely include Fiddauthor, and if they don't, you should still note that it's cannon in this AU. I feel like (Therefore it's canon that) Ford mostly kept his relationship with Fiddleford a secret from Stan, even after they worked things out. It was mostly because he wasn't sure how Stan would react, but I also do headcanon their dad as being kinda homophobic, so that too. But don't worry, because when Stan finds out eventually he is totally supportive ^3 If you wanna do something with this AU you don't have to include Fiddauthor though, and if someone does (witch is unlikely but it would be cool) then tag me so I can see/read it!!

Okay, back to what I was saying.

Alright, so later after Ford left for Gravity Falls, the brothers grew apart once more (although they were still on good terms), and Fiddleford had quit the project, Stan got fired from his job ["Well if they didn't want the kitchen set on fire, maybe they shouldn't have hired a highschool dropout."] and had to hit the road again. But before he does, he gets the postcard from his brother asking him for help. When Stan gets there, he notices Ford's sleep deprived state and tries to help him, although Ford refuses. Stanford instead shows his brother the portal, and mostly the canon fight pursues, with maybe a few minor details changed, idk.

Then Stanley spends the next 30 years trying to get Ford back. When he does, Ford doesn't punch Stan in the face and they don't physically fight this time, but Ford does give his brother the cold shoulder. They fight verbally and argue instead of the physical fight we see in the canon universe, and instead of wanting to be thanked, in this universe Stan wants Ford to apologize for not telling him what was going on with Bill (and other stuff), something that you might see a lot of in The Last Mabelcorn, although Stan still knows quite a bit about that after reading parts of the third journal. He's so sweet & he cares a lot about Ford (I luv Stan) :>

Other than that the rest of Weirdmageddon is pretty much the same as the show, aside from the apology instead of thank you thing.

Okay well that's that basics, I'll post my headcanons next (well, the ones that might be relevant anyway) and then some oneshots. Enjoy and remember to comment & vote!

(wow 609 words. nice. that includes the ones ur reading rn too :)