Chapter 2

Logan was wondering were his so called parents were but he was to tired to find them so he climbed into bed and he fell asleep the next morning Logan when he woke up the next morning he got ready for school when he went out the door he didn't see anyone that he knew so he went downstairs and when he got out side he was surprised at what he saw he saw people with other worldly things he was shocked at what he was seeing and then someone said Logan and he looked and there was a dragon and then the dragon said are you Logan and he said yes and then the dragon said ok hop on i was told to pick you up and he said by who and then the dragon said by the principal and then Logan said who's the principal Ms.Smith and then the dragon said we don't have time to get into details your going to be late and then the dragon picked up Logan and put him on his back and started flying and on the way there he asked the dragon for his name and he said Aelius and Logan said ok cool name then when Logan got there he was wondering were he was and then the dragon said this is Magician High School Logan was surprised by the school's name and then Aelius said hurry up the principal is waiting for you and then Logan ran inside and was looking for the principals office and then when he found it he knocked on the door and then she said come in and when he did he was shocked to see who it was and he then said your the lady from last night and she said yes and i am your mother now here are your class but before he took it he asked how did i get here and she said we moved you in your sleep and Logan didn't look to happy about it he said what will my class mate's and teachers think about it and she said don't worry we wiped there memory of you and Logan said even Jean and then they said no she still thinks you're in Hong Kong and Logan said ok and then Ms.Smith gave him his class schedule and a key Logan said i have a question one is why do i have a key and why is Mr.Smith my home room teacher and then she said you will me living in the dorms from know on and your father works here now off you go to class Logan left and found his way to class and he knocked on the door and he heard someone say come in and when he did he saw a class full of people abd then he looked at the teacher and he was not surprise at what he saw he saw the same man from last night and then Logan introduced him self and said hi im Logan Smith nice to meet you and then everyone said hi to him when Mr.Smith told him were his seat was he sat down and looked around and saw that he was setting right nex to a blonde girl she seemed like a nice girl and on the left was a window Logan looked outside and saw a buttery flying around and he saw the gate and the meadow and then Logan looked at Mr.Smiths lesson he was asking who here has ever summoned someone or something and then Logan said i have and then Mr.Smith ask if Logan if he could show them and then Logan was thinking and then he remembered about the cared that Saber gave him so he pulled it out and then he pressed the cared and then a flash came out of nowhere and when everyone opened their eyes the saw a beautiful girl and then Logan said this is Saber everyone was shocked at how her power was out of the charts then Mr.Smith said that she is a rare S class. Saber said hello and everyone said hello back Logan asked Saber if she wanted to say for awhile and Saber said why not and she took a seat Mr.Smith thought it was a good idea to see how much power she had Logan suddenly remember about his arm band and when he looked everyone had one but his was the only red one everyone else had blue Logan asked Mr.Smith why his arm band was red when everyone else was blue and Mr Smith said because you have enormous amounts of energy. Mr.Smith said that the arm bands determine how much energy you have energy gives you power and the more power you have the better your spells work you have to master a spell to use it to its full use Logan asked do we live in dorms and Mr.Smith said yes we already moved all of your stuff to your room and Logan said how my room got burnt when the arm band hit his room and Mr.Smith said we used a teleport spell to get you and your stuff but then you went down stairs so only your clothes came to this world Logan was still unsure about this he did not know how he could do all of this so he said to him self ill wait until class ends to ask them about all of this. Logan waited until everyone left then he approached Mr.Smith to ask him what's going on he wanted answer's he wanted to know how this is all possible. Mr.Smith said some people have supernatural elements inside them we are people who can save the world we train so we can protect everyone from death we can't let them know of our way because if they new they would try to kill us because we have more power then they do and they do not trust us because of that. Mr.Smith said that we will tell you more in time but for now just trust us.