2.Elliot x Rue

Elliot always had feelings for Rue.
But today was the day when he decided to confess his love towards her.

Elliot was sitting on the spot where they used to get high. Today was different. He was in his senses and wanted Rue to know how he feels about her.

When Rue came there. She was surprised to see Elliot . He was all dressed up and was playing something on his guitar.
Rue went closer and Said " never knew you play guitar"
Elliot laughed "Yes there are many things you still don't know Rue". Rue literally had no clue what he was talking about.
She ignored his remark and sat on the bed. She was looking at Elliot and thinking to herself why is he not asking me to smoke or something and also he looks sober today.

Elliot was playing thinking out loud on his guitar.

He then came closer to Rue and knelt to the ground. He said " Rue I don't if we'll be friends after this or not , but I really need to tell this to you. I've had this feeling since the day I met you. Whenever I see you..my heart smiles. All I want in my life is you to be around. I really enjoy your company Rue and I really like you"

Rue was speechless. She didn't know how to react to this proposal. But deep down she liked Elliot . He was gentle with Rue.
Elliot said "See Rue I'm not forcing you and I'm sorry If I made you uncomfortable or somethin-"
Rue cut him off " No its not like that...it's just I never thought you liked me..haha I'm silly "
"No Rue you aren't silly..or maybe I'm silly too bc I like you so much." Elliot smiled.

Rue stood up from bed. Elliot wasn't expecting what Rue did.

Rue kissed him. And said" I really want to give us a chance Elliot. Bc I do have some sort of feelings for you"

Elliot couldn't process. He was so happy that his crush Rueeee liked him back.

They spent the whole afternoon cuddling and smoking weeeee