4. Fez x y/n (part 1)

♡Requested♡

It's been 3 weeks since you and Fez started dating. Fez always been a secretive person but he told you everything about him. He trusted you.

Today was the day of your school's musical. You were a brilliant student and were participating. You invited Fez and he was so excited to see and cheer you up.

Fez
Today y/n invited me to her school musical. I'm so excited to see her. I was all dressed up. In fact I prepared a letter for y/n to show her how much she means to me. Suddenly I got a message from Jim(who's another dealer)

Jim: Hey brother! long time no see. Just to remind you It could be last day for you and don't worry I'll take care of your lovely girlfriend.

I was trying to stay away from dealing drugs now a days. I wanted to be a better person for y/n.

Ash asked me " what's wrong?" I didn't tell him anything bc I didn't want him to stress. He's still a kid.
Also I was worried about y/n. I called on her phone but she wasn't picking it. Her musical must have started. I was so damn scared for my love. I couldn't help her.

Y/n
I was looking at the audience. But I couldn't see Fez. Is he that irresponsible that he forgot about today? I thought to myself. Or maybe he's in some kind of trouble. But right now my whole focus should be on my musical.

I looked at my table. My phone went off. It was Fez. He was calling me. It scared me. I picked up the phone .
Phone convo:
Fez: hhey y/n please stay safe. Just stay with your friends and I'm just coming there.
Y/n : Fez why is your voice shaking? Are you okay?
Fez: I'm fine. Just do as I said. I'm about to reach y/n. Don't worry about me. Stay safe.
I love you.

With that he terminated the call.

My heart was beating so fast. This is not how Fez talks. His voice was shaky.

Fez

I wasn't scared for myself but for y/n . She's naive and it's not her fault.
I was the one who killed his brother bc he was trying to assault Rue.
Jim was a strong guy and could do anything for his revenge.

I was about to go. Suddenly the door bell rang. I opened it. Standing there Jim and
His two boys. I already sent Ash to the shop so that he'll be out of the trouble. He aimed the gun at me. His boys started looking at my house. There was no one except for my grandma. He was torturing me. Every second was making me more scared bc I was just thinking about y/n.

He didn't shoot me. He tied me to the chair and started making cuts on my body. I felt helpless. My body was not reacting to any of it.

Y/n
Fez was not there. I was so scared. After the musical was over I took my car and went to see Fez.

Ash
When i went back to home. I could hear different voices that I've never heard before and none of them belonged to Fez or any of his friends.
When I peeked through the glass window I saw that Fez had knife cuts all over his body. He looked lifeless. Other two guys were sitting on the couch while the third one was still carving something on his back.

I saw the plant near the door and started finding the gun I hid inside it. Precautions you know. I found the gun and went near the window. It was less than 10 seconds that I shot all three of them. I didn't take much time for them to react. When they lied lifeless, I went inside the home.

Y/n

I parked my car and rushed towards the door. The door was already open. I could hear Ash' voice " Fez open your eyes come on..do it"

When I saw the scene in front of me, 3 people lying on the floor and fez was bleeding who was also not responding. My heart stopped working for a second and I saw Ash cry. It was so hard to watch that even the tears weren't flowing from my eyes.

I was calling the ambulance but Ash stopped me. He said " hey don't call an ambulance. They'll see these dead bodies. We need to hide them."

We rushed and hid the bodies in the backyard. My mind couldn't process what was happening. I called the ambulance and they arrived in a few minutes.

Fez was admitted to ICU.

To be continued :)