Chapter 7

Author Pov

"so, what are we going to do for today?... "ask Karina had y/n think...

"let's focus on doing beta first since you're really good at it. Don't think that I'm using you or what, sunbaenim. Of course I'll treat with you something... "he said and Karina playfully slap his arm...

"why would I think like that? Just got to work with my favourite manga artist already make me happy... "

"does meeting with me make you that happy?... "ask y/n and Karina nod smiling...

"I do. I don't know how to say this but meeting with someone who you'd adore for a long time is like completing one of the goals in your life. Somehow, I got lucky to met with my favourite manga artist... "she said and y/n nod to her words...

"I see. I guess you're just bound to be lucky then... "

"y/n, don't you have someone that you want to meet?... "ask Karina but y/n shook his head...

"not really. Well, I'm not saying I don't want to meet with someone, I just don't expect to met with someone... "he said make Karina thought...

"does that mean he doesn't feel anything when he met me?... "

"however, I met a lot of wonderful friends here, somes are weird but most of them are nice to me... I felt really comfortable with them especially Yeonjun hyung who'd I known for a long time... "

"i-i guess you must be happy to have him around... "said Karina a bit sad but then y/n smile at her...

"and of course have you by my side make me happy too, sunbaenim. You're like my guardian who always by my side... "he said and it makes Karina happy...

"your guardian? I guess I can't let you wonder around by yourself then... "she said giggle and y/n rub his chin while thinking...

"come to think about it, we're always hangout together at school even before you knew who I was... "

"really? I believe fate brought us together... "said Karina and y/n nod agree...

"I think so. I do-"before y/n could finish his word, their conversation were interrupt by a girl screaming...

"is that a voice of a girl?... "

"Stay away from me!!! Someone help me!!!... "

"sunbaenim, let's help that girl!... "said y/n about to move but Karina stop him...

"wait! Why you want to help that girl?... "she ask and y/n look at her confuse...

"why you ask me a question like that? I don't understand... "

"look, *sigh* I don't want you to get into another fight just to help some stranger... "said Karina but y/n let go of her hand that hold onto his...

"that person might be a stranger to me but I can't ignore and pretend like I didn't heard her. I had enough of ignoring a lot of people in the past who need my help and I promised myself that I will help everyone who's in trouble no matter who are they to me. I had enough of ignoring people... You can stay, I'll cameback to you... "said y/n and head towards where the girl voice at...

Arrived y/n at the back of old house where there's 5 boy students were surrounding a girl. The girl turn out to be Chaehyun who used to tricked him before...

"that's Chaehyun... You guys, please stop giving that girl a hard time... "said y/n and gain everyone attention...

"y-y/n... "

"huh?! Who the hell are you?!... "ask one of the boys as he approach y/n...

"I'm her brother so please let go of my little sister... "said y/n make Chaehyun shock...