Chapter 8

The next day...

Author Pov

"okay everyone, today I'll brief about the school camping activity that will be held on this Friday

"okay everyone, today I'll brief about the school camping activity that will be held on this Friday... "said Luda had everyone cheer happily...

"oh shit! A camping trip!... "

"alright boys, you all know what to bring... "

"we should do ghost hunting once we get there!... "

"bro, are you going?... "ask Kai to y/n but he shook his head...

"I'm going to pass. I got something to do on weekend... "

"but the rest of our group is coming too. Yeonjun hyung, Karina noona, and everyone... "

"sorry but it's urgent stuff that I need to settle... "said y/n make Kai sigh and pat his back...

"I understand if you're busy. I won't force you either, bro... "

"thank you... "

"this camping will be 3 days and 2 night only. Other than that, the campsite loacated at Neuraengigol Camping Site and we will leave by bus at 7 so everyone must come early or you'll be left behind... "explained Luda to everyone and one of the classmate raise up their hand...

"this camping is only for 2nd grader?... "

"no, all grade will join this camping too but it's limited capacity for each class so if you want to join, I'll hand over the sheet form for you guys to fill your name... First come, first serve... "

As Luda begun to collect names, y/n pull out his notebook as he studying for the next week test...

"hi y/n! Are you going for this camping?... "ask Luda as she approach y/n table...

"no. I have things to do on weekend... "he said make Luda frown...

"really? I thought about going it with you... "

"I apologise for that but I really can't make it... "

"I-it's okay. You don't have to go if you don't want to. Here Kai... "she said and pass the sheet form to Kai...

Recess time...

Currently Karina and Yeonjun are looking for y/n to talk about their school upcoming camping trip until they found him studying in the library...

"hiya y/n! What are you doing?... "greet Karina as both of her and Yeonjun sit next to y/n...

"I'm studying Korean language for next week test... "

"y/n, you going for the camping this Friday? We all going... "ask Yeonjun but y/n shook his head...

"I'm not going, hyung. You know how much busy I am. The deadline of my newest manga chapter is on Sunday so I don't think I can join you guys... "