Chapter 9

Karina Pov

"alright kids, we almost arrive at the campsite. Make sure to check on your stuff before leaving this bus, okay?... "said Mrs Irene and all of us nod...

This is going to be fun! A camping trip with everyone?? Nice!... but more importantly, y/n is here with us. Teehee~

"look at that grinning, you must be excited to see y/n, right? Uwu lucky y/n~... "said Yeonjun tease make me punch him on the arm...

"ouch! That hurts~... "

"shut up and get ready... "

As we arrived at the campsite, all the 3rd year students get off from the bus including 1st year and 2nd year. Let's see, where's y/n?...

Goddammit, why is that woman always with him?! Is she glued to y/n?!...

"so, what are you going to do now? I heard a lot of rumor that y/n and Luda dated each other but as I know, y/n have no love interest... "said Yeonjun make me shock...

"you mean he didn't have a crush on anyone?!... "I ask and nod...

"urm I can say yes but not really actually. What I'm trying to say is that y/n doesn't have any love interest for now because he want to focus on studying and his work. But I think, if you try to make him, you know... make him fell in love with you, things could twist. He might want to be with you. Just think again of how many times both of you spend time together? I heard that you've been helping him with his manga work... "

"y-yeah. I want to help him as many times as I could. I want him to depends on me all the time... knowing that he struggled to become a better person make my heart ache. He's just good as he's right now... I can't let him hurt by the past again. Never!... "

"actually, since when though that you have a crush on y/n? I never knew that... "he ask make me think about something...

Wait a second! I didn't even know when I started to have a crush on y/n!!!...

"I-I also don't know... I guess the feeling just naturally came that I love him... "

"is that so? I believe that's a great things happen to you but why y/n?... "he ask make me look at him...

"what do you mean by that?... "

"don't get the wrong idea. I'm not trying to badmouthing him or what, just curious because we got so many handsome boys in our school. I'll be honest with you that for me, y/n have a decent look but his body what makes him look good. So... is it his look or his body that makes you fall in love with him?... "

"I can't really tell what's the reason but I can tell you this... I love him because my heart literally choose to be with him. Since the first day I met with at the front gate of our school, I've always felt this feeling of not able to forget about someone. And that person turn out to be him. It's no lie that I hoped I got a handsome boyfriend but y/n is above the handsome boyfriend that I want... he's just that precious boyfriend that I want to protect and to be protect by him. That's why I swear to my life if everyone ever dare to hurt him, I'll smash them flat with my fist... "I explain to him but then he pat my shoulder...

"promise me you won't hurt him... "

"Yeonjun... "

I look into his eyes, there's sadness. He's the witness everything y/n had to go through and also the one who Shouta hopes on to take care of y/n...

"promise me that you won't hurt him or let him getting hurt by anyone, even himself... "

"of course. I'll protect him at any cost and love him to the core of my heart... "I said and he thumbs up...