Part 1 - The Call

The pizza rolls had just been ready and prepared perfectly from Joann, with her very large caving for them, when we didn't have time to enjoy the warm bundles of joy when we got a spam call, as we seemed it was. Thing is, it wasn't just a spam call. It was an Anonymous man asking if we knew Lance Lombardi. Everyone was puzzled, right when Savannah had stated she had heard a familiar name of that sort. She asked the man " Wasn't he on the news a few days ago, talking about life in the Greenville Hospital?" The man agreed with a slight mm-hm. He told us that something horrible had happened to it, and we need to check it out. We didn't trust him. We were very skeptical about it, but Trevor looked in his phone to reveal the whole hospital was abandoned for no identified reason. Trevor yelled " A-ha! This is why he wanted us to go!" We we're now frightened, because ghost sightings had taken place in the area. So we geared up with some real (apparently, so said the box) ghost hunting tools, including ghost orb goggles to find ghosts like the Shade, Yurei, Phantom, Poltergeist, Mare and Jinn. We also had an emf reader to determine if it is close to us, and a red light will appear for a very agro ghost, and a book for the ghost to write in, with some other small things, like glowsticks, a thermometer, and a weird cross. We were ready. What thing it is, it was going to be found and reported to the police. I started the van, and we were off to Greenville.