Part Two - Arrival.

We were all scared, especially the girls. They stayed in the van for two minutes when they strengthened up and took one step out of the van. We were kinda proud for them, as now we can shove them in to go find this ghost together. We started in this creepy lobby area with an overview of 3 levels. We knew from a chill through our bones something was here, but not here. We turned on the lights and sorted around the lobby desk. "Hey, look over here!",  Joann shouted. We all dashed to her and it had appeared to be a large board, including of the 26 letters of the alphabet and numbers 0 all the way to 9. It had shown the creator was 'Ouija', a company we've never heard of. Right then all the lights in the whole compound were cut off. We tried to turn them back on, but it had seemed as if the power was shut down. We were all frightened, but luckily Trevor had 4 glowsticks in his pocket, one for each of us. We admired the Ouija board, and Savannah asked it, for some odd reason, " Who are you?" There was a string with a wooden circle, not filled in, and it moved to the 'L', then 'O', and 'M', continuing to spell the one thing we were not ready for. It spelt out 'Lombardi'. This got Savannah interested, as she continued to ask questions about why he was here, age, and other things. Right then, a large drum-like music that was very horrifying to us three, not including Savannah, in which she didn't notice. We told her to listen and hide, but she ignored us. Out of the corner of my eye, a skull figure with a black shirt and blood all around it went into a wall, just to come back around, and stole Savannah's head. We all fainted with butterflies in our stomachs,  knowing we were a trio now.