Part 3 - Mourning

It was depressing. We didn't cry due to our shock stopping us, but we felt terrible. We ran out the asylum, and went home. We all cried in the car, which caused us to almost get in a wreck. It was 2:30 at night though, and we didn't know why there were so many cars on the interstate at this time, because the rest of the city was quiet. We Remembered there was a concert tonight for The Disco Dominators, which was Savannah's favorite band. We felt bad. But a large alert came on the news. The reporter said "EVERYBODY RETURN HOME. THERE HAS BEEN MULTIPLE GHOST SIGHTINGS IN 'glitch' AREA. S'glitch' SAFE." We we're not okay with this, as the music continued. We talked about how this was happening, and we though the Afterlife invasion was coming. But they weren't zombies. They were ghosts, so we studied up that night on ghost identification. We were going ghost hunting. The next morning, we decided to go to city court to get information the current paranormal patrician happening in the aroma. The officer that the front had no entry in to why it was happening, but he said "the sheriff has been acting strange lately." We told him we have to see him, and he kindly let us in, and told us "If anything happens, run away immediately to me. I have a taser, a billy club, and a 2mm Kolibri pistol. You'll be safe. If you listen to surroundings." We were confused on the last sentence, but we certainly followed the officers rules. But when we walked in, it wasn't right. Everything was on the floor. "Uhhhh, guys," Trevor said, shivering. We walked over, and found the sheriff crushed under a bookshelf. "He was very strong, this should've only given him a bruise," I said. All of a sudden it got cold. Very cold, around 10 degrees Fahrenheit(-12 degrees Celsius). And we remembered what the officer said, and we did it. We ran as fast as humanly possible. We felt like tiny Usain Bolts running. And when we got out, we passed out from exhaustion. Then we woke up, but not Trevor. We waited 2 hours, then we realized, Trevor slept a lot, and in 30 minutes more, he was up. We went home to report the crushed cop.

Part 4, coming soon.