Chapter 9 Chapter nine

( I am so sorry that I haven't uploaded in god knows how long, I've been extremely busy but I will try and upload more :))

Luck is a creation of life.. It has many possibilities.. It only comes to the people that earn it and can keep its wonders.

Luck. The one magical thing they both needed right at this moment.. They thought they both got out.. Alive? No.. Just wait, Natasha. Luck will come, only when you most need it.

"Something's not right.. It's just not right, Steve" Natasha shook her head, fear perusing what hope she had left in her eyes.
"You.. You think it's a trap?" Steve questioned, looking back with disgust.
Natasha stopped in her path, her hands beginning to tremble... Her breath heavily collapsing and the tense movement of her heart began to flash.
"Steve..." She took a deep breath, swallowing deeply
"Don't. Turn. Around"
A clicking and beetle sounding noise awoke from the back of them, every moment gave a scents of its crawling motion and the hunger that raged its soul.
*FLASH BACK*
"Little girls are for show.. Not for the outside world, Natasha" Vladamir grabbed her arm viciously, throwing her into a empty, dark filled and polluted room.
"Let the quiet ones punish your insolence!" He yelled , slamming the door in fury.
No one.. Just no one deserves the quiet ones.. No one belongs to that fear, no matter how big of a crime.
Everyone knows the experiments that happen here.. The Russian sleep experiment, testing the 28 girls ability to stay awake.. And possession stakes...
IT WAS EVIL. Letting girls grow up on edge of death is NO life.
"Don't leave me in here... Please, I didn't mea-"
Let the creature show it self.. The quiet ones will not rest, until mercy is taken.
They say there's 126 types of quite ones.. It's like a nazi death camp, strongest survive.. But for a little girl, these were stories.
It emerged from the darkness is fingernails loosely clawing the floor, showing the long hair in which is suggested a women. It's blacked white nightgown, ripped and tore in the darkness as approached Natasha... You know what happens. Blood was spilled. Blood until death. Her whole little body torn to its last piece of flesh... She came out a different girl, weaker but stronger.

"Steve... I'm begging you. Don't turn around" her voice broke at the sounds of its closer arrival.
"Nat. It's.. It's hand... It's in my shoulder.. What- what do I do?" He shook violently at his fear, not knowing the cruel personality of what was behind him..
"Steve. I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry. I brought you into this.." She broke down, tears streaming down her cheeks.
"The quiet ones are here..."