Day 36 (An Awkward Conversation)

TWs: None

***

Since George had worked on Saturday, he had Monday off. He, of course, spent a lot of that time sleeping in. He finally woke up around eleven A.M. due to a text coming through.

Dream💚- Hey

George- Oh hi

Dream💚- I hope ur not too upset from yesterday :(

George- Its fine

George- I guess

Dream💚- I'm sorry D:

George- I already said its fine

Dream💚- Ok

Dream💚- Do you want to meet me for lunch at the cafe?

Dream💚- The one you usually go to on mondays

George- Uhm

George- Sure

George- I don't have anythign better to do

George- *anything

Dream💚- Meet me at noon

George- Ok

George sighed and got up. He didn't really want to see Dream right now, but maybe Dream would introduce him to this Blu character or something. Or maybe he wouldn't and they'd just have an awkward conversation. George was hoping it was the first option.

After getting dressed and ready, George grabbed his letter from the door. He had a couple minutes to spare, so he decided he might as well open it now while he was waiting.

And step out from behind this smiley face

George ran upstairs, tucked the letter in his letter drawer, which was pretty full by now, and headed off to the cafe. He didn't want to be late after all!

***

The cafe meeting had surprisingly went well! Dream apologized way too many times for making George feel left out, but still didn't tell him who Blu was, which was very frustrating. The conversation had been awkward at first, but soon Dream brought up a funny story and the rest of the lunch was spent telling weird and funny childhood stories. By the end of lunch, if you told someone that Dream and George had been awkward just an hour before, they wouldn't believe you.

Both men returned home happy, and Blu got thanked profusely by Dream.

***

Author's Note

Word Count: 329

4 or 5 chapters until the end. Yes I know the exact number of chapters, yet I say 4 or 5.

I don't know why I'm making this sound all mysterious. Its not a big deal.

Have a great day!

-Blu

(Extra Note: Sorry about how bland this A/N is this is what happens when I write it when I'm not in a talking mood)