two 🤍

JA'MIRRI JOHNSON
3:30PM
OUTSIDE OF DECATUR HIGH SCHOOL 🏫

I was getting ready to leave school, when I got stopped by this no good ugly ass bitch Capri

"Well look who it is. The bitch that is inlove with MY man" Capri said fake smiling.

"Capricorn Bitch sdfu. Cus dat is not ur nigga. He's ur ex nigga. He's MINE now so move along" I said rolling my eyes.

"Girl bye. That Nigga is inlove w me. He be fucking me at night too"

"He do? Omg. I can't believe he's cheating on me with his ex!! Omg!! Tears!! Screaming inside!! Bitch idgaf. Cus dat shit is all lies. If you dnt like our relationship, dats coo. But trying to ruin it is not gonna get u anywhere, love." I said fake smiling walking off to get in da car with MY boyfriend.

Once I get to his car, I get in and I jus sit there and jus look palm faced.

"You straight?" Jarell asked me.

"Bruh no. Dat Capri bitch. I should've punched her in her shit" I said balling up my fists.

"Damnnn. Wha she do dis time?"

"She said that you be fucking her at night" I said while I looked down.

"And you believe that shit?" Jarell asked sounding irritated already.

"No Jarell I kno you. You wouldn't be dumb enough to cheat on me. So stop fucking playing with me."

"Ok so you getting mad at me bc she told you that I be fucking her at night and u damn near believe it?"

"JARELL I DONT BELIEVE IT!! THATS THE THING!!!"

"THEN WHY DF U TELLIN ME DIS SHIT?!"

"BECAUSE YOU DESERVE TO KNOW!!"

"HOW?!"

"NIGGA SDFU" I said punching the living hell outta him. Like swinging on the Nigga.

I hit his ass a couple more, cus he better stop fucking playing with me. Da fucc wrong with him?

I then jus got my shit and got out the car going to mine , gettin rdy to drive home. I don't have time for this bullshit.

I then get in my car and I start to drive home.

I get there within like 5 minutes and I go inside and I jus go in my room and slam the door.

I then hear my mom coming upstairs. Damn that quick? I jus slammed it-

She then opened the door and I was jus sitting there looking speechless.

"Ja'Mirri Jusi Johnson what the hell in ur mind that u have fucking lost it to have the audacity to slam these motherfucking doors in dis damn house?! You got me fucked THE FUCK up. I don't know who u think u is, bud you not finna do that in here Ja'Mirri" my mother said to me had me looking speechless again.