three 🤍

JA'MIRRI JOHNSON
9:45AM
AT DECATUR HIGH SCHOOL 🏫

I had jus made it to my second period which is history aka social studies which is my class with Jarell

I had jus made it to my second period which is history aka social studies which is my class with Jarell. Time for dis lil talk or wtv.

I then go sit down in my seat, and right afta Jarell walks in.

He walks over to me str8 away, and I'm jus sitting der looking mad asf.

My eyes are giving a glare and a death stare at the same time, one of my leg is shaking while it's laid up on the desk, literally cracking my knuckles as he walked over to me. i jus look mad asf.

He then sits down next to me and I face him, still giving the death & glare stare.

"Okay. U start off" Jarell said making me get even madder.

"Nigga you wanted to fucking have this damn talk so why the fucc do I have to go out my way and start a damn conversation when u thought abt dis shit and told me that you wanted to have a sit down?" I said.

"Ian ask for all that- " he started to say budd i cut him off.

"But I said it tho. Yeen have to ask. So u start off bc u came up with this bull shit" I said sittin back in my chair waitin on him to speak.

"Igh wtv man. So yea I said wha I said on the phone , and I meant it" Jarell said and then went quiet waitin on me to say sum.

Oh HELL NAH. he got me fucked THE FUCK up.

"Really? That's all you have to say? Ok. Welp ig it's my turn. So wha I have to say is... WHY THE FUCK you said dat shit to me Jarell?!?!" I started to say and then paused when I saw everybody staring.

"We're gonna give dem some space you guys" I heard the teacher whispering as all of the students & the teacher left out the room. At least, they have RESPECT.

"Like you literally knew how much I cared for you. And u literally got mad at me bc u thought I believed that shit when it was true all along? So you really was fucking my worst enemy, opp, or wtv? Wow. That's foul asf. I literally treated you the best. I have NEVER liked a nigga picture b4 after I got witchu, I have NEVER looked at another nigga story b4 after I got witchu, I have FUCKING NEVER been seen with a another nigga b4 after I witchu. When niggas came up to me, i never even looked their way. I tried my hardest to keep my respect witchu. I loved you. I been with u when u was at ur lowest. When u had got sick a few months ago, nb was there for you. Not even ur fucking family. and u had the audacity to pull me in da fucking boys locker room jus to get freaky and shit with me. and it's crazy because I went along with shit and-"

"Okay but-"

"No Nigga im not done fucking talking. And I used to always talk to my friends abt chu. When they talked abt other niggas, I didn give a fucc abt dem. I had always brought u into the conversation. Said everything abt CHU. nb else. at all. my respect for u was loyalty. my respect for u was out there. my respect for u was fucking LEGIT, Jarell. And u had the audacity to do dis shit to me. Wow. " I said.

"Ja'Mirri calm down. I was jus mad that's why I said that"

"OH HELL NAH. not that bullshit you spittin to me"

"IGH FINE DAMN. I WAS FUCKING YO WORST ENEMY. YEA I DID. YOU A HOE. A BITCH TOO"

"NIGGA SHUT THE FUCC UP. AND YOU A LAME ASS NIGGA. BITCH ASS NIGGA. YOU THE FUCKING HOE CUS U FUCKING ON BITCHES THAT IS FUCKING OBSESSED WITCHU IN A BAD WAY"

"WELL IDGAF . YOU A BITCH"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP. U DAMN HOE ASS NIGGA" I said getting up out my seat hovering over him.

"Get off of me, Ja'Mirri. Watch out"

"YOU AINT GON DO SHIT"

"Watch out, Ja'Mirri"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP"

"get the fuck away from me, you dumb bitch"

"CALL ME A BITCH AGAIN, IM FUCK YO ASS UP"

"BITCH"

I then hover over him sum more, & I punch him in his shit & keep hitting him.