Semester project

"Good morning class." Said my home ec. teacher pulling a box from the closet. "Today you will be assigned your semester project."

" What do you think it is?" Cameron said looking at me.

"No clue." I hate it when he stares at me like that. It makes my heart melt. "Hey do you have a twitter?"

" Yes but no you can't follow me. Not yet."

Well what is that supposed to mean?

"Okay." I said looking back up at the teacher.

"Okay class I need everyone to pick a partner and sit next to them. Be sure you want them because there's no trading."

I look around the room and realized Lexi and Nash were in my class... How did I not see them. I look to her and lock eyes but she silently tells me Nash is already her partner. I look around the room at every one but Cameron. I don't want him to think he has to be my partner. Do I even want him to be ? He's sweet but he's flirty. With me. And other girls. I can't tell if he's just friendly or what. But I don't want him to know I like him I don't know him that well and I don't want him to take advantage of me. My thoughts were interrupted when Cameron spoke.

"So what do you think the project is partner?"

"Wait you want to be my partner? You don't have to be? You can find someone more hotter... I mean more helpful..."

"Babe." He said looking me in my eyes smirking "Shut up. Your rambling. Your going to be my partner because the only other people to pick from are me, Thomas, and that weird girl who keeps stairing."

"Uh you make a good point. ok."

"So when are the dorms ready?"

"Oh my aunt says on Monday is the move in day."

I forgot to mention the school is a board I g school but last year the dorms caught fire. They are in the prosses of finishing up.

"Sweet."

"Yeah."

"Okay students take your seats. I bet you were all wondering what your project will be and you have to look no further than under your desks."

He must have been refering to the boxes under our desks. Cameron pulled it out and we opened it. My eyes looked right at the small baby in the box. It started crying and I got scared.

"Pick up your babies class."

-------
25 reads
So the next few chapters is were the fun starts.
What should there baby be ?
Names ?
Comment if you have any good suggestions