Clearing the air

It's been a week.

We've left school. Left our families. Our lives. And here we are. Lexi, Tracy,  Alex, Cameron, Jack G, Matthew, Nash, Hayes and I.  

Currently in LA about to sit and talk about everything that's happened and whats to come. It's officially time to clear the air.

"Are you guys ready to see the boys?" Bart said entering the room.

"Have been for the past year Bart." Nash said rolling his eyes.

"Come in boys." Said Bart clearly tired of all of us.

Then they come and I am officially in the presence of the legendary Magcon Boys. The complete set.

Now i know you might be thinking how in the actual hell did these boys go to school for about a whole month and not spot one fan and truth be told i have no fucking clue. It honestly must be luck.

The boys had a very long "moment" catching up, crying, ect. then we we're introduced. Bart had left the room and we explained the deal that was made.

"I know it might sound hard to believe but it's happening after this we're free to do what ever we want." Cameron said to the boys.

"It sound amazing!" Jack J said.

"Yeah almost to good to be true." Taylor said rolling his eyes,"And the chick right there is supposed to be pregnant? How is she gonna pull that off and how about when the fans want pictures? how about in 9 months when the babies "Due" then what?" Taylor said getting angry.

"We'll figure it out..." Cameron started. 

"WHEN?" Carter (Reynolds) yelled," When they kidnap my mom again or when they threaten my life? Bart knows people and this won't end well for any of us if this plan is not flawless."

"Look this plan is not perfect but it's the only one we've got so we either try this and make it work or would everyone rather just continue to be his fucking dolls and take this shit from him?" I said.

Silence...

"Thought so. Now you've all just reunited so please can we try to make the best of the next 6 months? I know this is shitty but this is not how i planned on spending my junior year of high school, I could be home right now but i decided to help now put a tampon in it and lets do this." I said firmly.

"Damn ma who told you you were allowed to go all boss bitch on them." Lexi said laughing.

Everyone fell into a fit of laughter and the conversation shifted. We all talked for about an hour before Bart came back in.

"Glad to see we've all made friends because now it's time to work. We've got our special guests ready to go and social media locked and loaded for you all to use. Which means you'll all need your toy." Bart said and then snapped.

Then some guys entered the room with boxes and sat each box in front of each of us. The box contained an Iphone 6s plus, Mac book air, Cannon rebel, a list of social medias and passwords, and tripod for each of us. Along with the charger sets for everything.

"You are all expected to post daily and youtube once a week. I expect happy faces and paying fans. Don't let me down." Bart said and then left the room.

And we we're left there all knowing that this is real and this life filled with fame and riches was not going to be as fun and easy as everyone thinks...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed this I am trying my best with updates:)

TYSM FOR 3K+ READS!!!!!!!!!!!