The missing part of you

"So what are we exactly looking for?" Minamoto curiously wondered.

"Well you can call it a part of me since I was always with it. It's my camera." Mitsuba dryly explained. "We're heading to the photography club to see if it still is there."

They opened the door but no one was in there, possible because the club hasn't started yet. They enter the room, and start searching for the missing object.

"Ah I missed this place, all the photos glued to the walls, the lighting, the computer where we edited the photos. Even though I wasn't friends with anyone here, the atmosphere was always welcoming." Mitsuba accidentally rambled about how he loved the place.

"It must have been amazing, right?" You excitedly asked.

"It was, but that's none of your business." Said Mitsuba, back to his usual grumpy self.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After a long session of rummaging the club room, Mitsuba finally found what he was looking for.

"My dearest child, I'm sorry for not looking for you any sooner!"

"So cute" The exorcist thought.

The ghost boy turns to Minamoto and glares at him which causes the other to shiver.

His expression changes quite rapidly from a scary glare to cute embarrassment. He does the cute cat eyes as if he was begging for something and finally spits out what he wants to say:

"I haven't taken a photo in so long... Hey Kou-kun could you please be my model?"

In moments like this Mitsuba knows very well how to take advantage of his appearance and he has used this strategy for quite some time, it hasn't failed till now.

Kou one more victim who fell for this strategy was still in doubt so he asked :
"Do you really think I'm worthy of being the first thing you take a picture of after so much time?" He stuttered.

"No you're not, but you're the prettiest thing here so... Yeah." Affirmed the pink haired individual.

"Enough of talking sot right there and I'll start the photoshoot!" The photographer order in an angry tone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
***********************
Btw dw Tsukasa ain't ruining anything this time XD