~3~

A couple days later, WinWin was acquainted with most of the contestants. They all had their special features and different personalities. It interested WinWin.

First, obviously, he had met Yuta. After talking with him for a bit after their first interaction, he really wasn't a bad guy. Sure, he had a bit of an intimidating outer-shell, he seemed like a nice person. Also seemed like the type you could party out all night with and just stay in bed with the next morning.

Next was Moon Taeil. He was super caring and sweet, even when they'd first met. He just had this certain... aura about him. WinWin at first thought it was fake at first, being that was how his ex-girlfriend was, but he was so sincere. He had a great singing voice, too. He wasn't surprised, though. Taeil was a singer.

He soon met Lee Taeyong after Taeil. Taeyong and the two others from Korea, Doyoung and Jaehyun, were all friends in a way. Taeyong gave off being the leader of the group. He liked that. Someone who knew how to conduct respect. That was more than attractive. WinWin couldn't describe his visuals to you if he wanted to. He was almost doll-like. Flawless skin, glassy eyes, and soft lips. WinWin was almost tempted to ask if he was an android or an AI or something.

Jeong Jaehyun came with Taeyong. He was almost the complete opposite of how Taeyong was. While yes, he was beautiful, he was rougher around the edges, how WinWin would describe it. Just like him, he wasn't a big fan of skin ship. He had a nice smile, though. He was a bit sarcastic, which WinWin and the others found funny. Maybe they'll get along because they're so similar.

Kim Doyoung was the third member of that little group. He had innocent looks, but he definitely one of the most dirty-minded people he'd ever met. Not in a bad way, though. He asked him if he was comfortable with the jokes, and Sicheng obviously said yes. He loved a good joke. Doyoung had been one of the actors in one of the first Korean drama's he watched. It was... exciting to meet someone he loved in the show.

The next day, him and Nayeon met Qian Kun. WinWin was more than happy to meet the first guy who could speak his first language. They spent a lot of their time talking. He learned that Kun had graduated college with a bachelor's degree, has his Korean and Chinese driver's licenses and can fly a plane. Fly a plane? How many people do you know who can fly planes? Nonetheless, Kun was a kind of a package deal.

Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul, or just Chittaphon was next to arrive from Thailand that evening. WinWin was told by Chittaphon to call him Ten, a nickname given to him by his parents. He was very artistic. WinWin had seen some of his art before, and he thought it was just the coolest thing he'd ever laid his eyes on. Ten was a big flirt, too. The younger of the two couldn't name a specific period where he wasn't flirting. But it was actually original.

Lastly, there was Johnny Suh, from the USA came in the next evening. All WinWin could think was 'wow this man is TALL.' Either way, Johnny had a very caring side about him. The first thing Johnny told him was to tell him if he was uncomfortable in the conversation and asked if he would prefer talking in Chinese or Korean. It was quite sweet of him. WinWin felt safe in his presence, and it felt nice to know someone cared THAT much. Johnny was definitely a people person.

"All these people are already amazing, Nayeon. How'd you even find them?" WinWin asked, getting a shrug.

"I have my ways. Anyhow, your first single date is with Yuta. You guys are going to be at Haeun Dae Beach in Busan."

WinWin's eyes widened. The beach? Already? That's a first. He'd never been to the Haeun Dae Beach. Hopefully, this date will go smoothly either way.