Alone

Hannah's pov
I have started my journey away from my friends they didn't need me anymore and I just cause drama. I haven't left the island yet because the water is really cold I stepped in a immediately stepped back out. I heard someone yelling my name, it was Josie and from another direction I heard a person calling for me it was Camden and the I heard another person Hailey I didn't hear Carson or Walter though.

"Hannah!" Josie screamed when she saw me.  "Why'd you leave!?" She asked me. "The real question is why wouldn't I?" I told her and started walking the other direction but ran into Hailey then I turned the other way it was Camden blocking that way, my only way was the water.

I went into the water and immediately jumped out I ran as fast as I could over to a cave, I knew they followed me but then I realized that Carson was behind me. He grabbed me by my wrist and brought me back to our center.

They explained why we need each other or why they need me so I stayed but I said that if anyone brings up that I dated Walter and he has feelings for me or that Carson likes me and beat up Walter cause of it I'm leaving.

They all nodded or said ok and we hung out after that we made a fire for a help signal. "Walter!" I yelled for him. "Yeah?" He asked me. "come with me, I wanna show you something." I told him while smiling mischievously. "Ok." He smiled back at me. I saw the way Carson had looked at us especially when I grabbed Walters hand and lead him into the trees. I could tell that Carson was mega jealous and was trying to keep a close eye on us.

"That was fun!" Walter told me with an even bigger smile than earlier, we came back after ten minutes. "Yeah, it's really pretty isn't it?" I asked him. Carson looked at me and the Walter and gave him a glare. "Carson we talked about this." I told him. "I know." He said and then walked away.

I am just so annoyed my the boys drama which I'm sorta in. I can't stop thinking about the time me and Walter broke up and I don't know why

Flashback
"Your so annoying!" Walter yelled at me. "Your so rude!" I screamed at him. "Ugh fine I'm going home!" He yelled at me. "No, we are done now you can leave!" I screamed while he was walking away. "I've never agreed more." He muttered closing the door.

I snapped out of it getting shaken by Carson, apparently I was scaring everyone because they thought i was hurt. "I'm fine." I told them with tears in my eyes, I haven't realized how much I missed dating Walter. "Hannah you okay!" Walter came and made sure I didn't get hurt. "Yeah, I just zoned out." I told him almost letting all my tears out. "Why do you look like your about to cry?" Carson asked me. I didn't answer him I just ran on to the boat so I could be alone.

"Hey Hannah." Walter said. "Hi." I spat out while crying. "Why are you crying, I promise I won't say anything." Asked me. "It doesn't matter." I told him, but he insisted. "Please Hannah I want to know, I need to know why your hurt, I know we aren't dating but I really care about you Hannah I hate seeing you like this." He told me. "Fine, earlier I zoned out because I was having flashbacks of us breaking up, I haven't realized how much I missed you and then I am crying now." I told him.

"Oh I didn't know that you still liked me."

"Me either, I don't know why, I broke up with you." I told him

"Yeah but we were fighting." He told me grabbing my hand.

"I guess thanks." I told him.

"I know your not dating any of us but I'm open." Walter said and then started dieing of laughter.

"I'll think about it." I started laughing too.

I was so interested in talking to Walter I didn't see Carson watching and listening to us.

"Hannah!" Carson yelled for me

"Yeah?" I asked him

"Are you actually going to get back together with Walter?" He asked me.

"I'm not sure and why were you listening to us?" I asked him and I also shot in a glare.

"I don't know I was walking by and I saw him and then he grabbed your hand I couldn't help myself." He told me with immediate guilt in his eyes.

"Okay well next time don't okay." I told him

"Yeah." He said while walking away.

"Guys its time for bed!" I yelled so all my friends could hear me. I heard shouts telling me goodnight so we were good. I told the girls about what happened and they gave me advice.

When we woke up we started our fire again.

It was amazing and warm, it was still dark and cold

It was amazing and warm, it was still dark and cold. I got lost in my thoughts I had another flashback of me and Walter hanging out dancing and singing in a car together while holding hands, I was trying hard not to cry but I couldnt hold it in.

"Hannah!" Carson called out for me seeing me run out of sight into the trees this time. I heard Walter calling for me too, they were looking for me together. I had to catch my breath and I took a loud deep breath in on accident and they heard me. "Hannah!" I heard Walter yell. "Hannah?" I heard carson say in a confused way. "Yeah it's me and I'm fine, Carson can I please talk to Walter really quick I promise I'll meet you on the back of the boat." I told him. "Yeah." He said and walked away.

"What's up?" Walter asked me. "I like you and want to date again."  I told him. He paused for a few minutes.