[01]

“Y/n! You made it!” Camilo said as he runs towards you. You just Arrived to Casita.

“Happy Birthday, Camilo!” You said as you hugged him tight. He hugged you back.

“Thanks!” He replied.

You moved away from the hug. “For you.” You smiled as you handed him a Yellow box with An orange Ribbon.

“A gift? You shouldn't have!” He said.

“As your Best Friend, I am required to give gifts on your birthdays so take it!” You joked that made him laughed.

“Gracias, Amiga.” He smiled. “Come on, Tia Julieta made my favorite Arepas!” Camilo said as he pulls you to the crowd.

“Yum! I'm Starving!” You both Giggled.

-[᪥]-
Before Camilo went downstairs to blow his cake, he went to his room to put the gift you gave him to his bed.

“Safe Keeping for the meantime. Imma open you later.” You smiled then went to the door. Before going out he looked on one of his mirrors and fixed his ruana and hair. “Looking good today, birthday boy!” He said as he pointed finger guns on his reflection. He then went out.

He did not notice his reflection stayed in the mirror. From wearing a yellow ruana, his reflection's turned dark orange and it's hair was covering half of it's face. It was Camilo but with a more Sinister look. The Reflection reached out that he got out the mirror to Camilo's room.

“Indeed. Happy Birthday to us Hermano.” The Reflection said as he went to Camilo's bed and held the box you gave to Camilo as a gift.

-[᪥]-
“Happy Birthday to you!!!” Everyone Sang as Camilo blew his Cake. Everyone cheered that they're Shapeshifter Madrigal is now 16.

“Happy Birthday, Mijo!” Pepa said as she kisses Camilo's Cheeks and hugging him.

“Thank you Mami, Papi, To Everyone for throwing this amazing party for me! To be honest, this was a lot more Awesome than the party I had last year.” Camilo said.

“You Always Deserve the best, Primo. happy Birthday!” Mirabel said.

“Gracias, Mirabel.” Camilo said. “Maybe y'all don't mind, Let's get this party started!” He added and everyone cheered.

-[᪥]-
It was already 10 pm but the Town was still partying.

“I'm really sorry Camilo but I really need to go. Mami is waiting for me.” You said to him.

“Aww, it's okay. No sweat. I'll see you tomorrow?” Camilo asked.

“Sure, Happy Birthday again!” You said as you waved goodbye and left.

Camilo then went upstairs to his room to take a short break from all the partying when he saw a Dark Figure in his room.

“Who's there?” He asked. He then opened the lights and saw a boy who was just like him who was sitting on his bed holding the gift you gave him. Camilo came closer.

It was a Stuffed Camilo toy since Camilo once mentioned to you that He wanted one. But it looks like his reflection got it first.

The Reflection Looked at Camilo with a grin. It shocked Camilo how they both look so identical.

“Happy Birthday to us, Hermano.” His reflection said with a Low voice as he stood up, walked towards Camilo and handed him the gift.

“Who are you? Camilo asked in a Mad voice. He was so bothered on how they look so similar.

“Carlos. Carlos Madrigal, I'm you but better.” He arrogantly said that really threatened Camilo.

Is he my Reflection?