Orv crossover ( Omniscient reader's viewpoint)

Boboiboy got sucked by an unknown portal while doing a mission with his friends. After getting sucked by the portal, Boboiboy finds himself in a world that's already destroyed by a dokkaebi named Bihyung. Now he needs to survive in this unknown world while finding someone or something to help him gets back to his universe.

Follow boboiboy with his super amazing adventure while finding away to get back to his world!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Can I join your companion if I defeat him? Mr. Kim dokja." Thunderstorm says with a blank face.

"Are you sure?" Dokja said, after all the boy he's talking to still 15 years old.

"I am very sure about that" He said.

"Huh.. Alright I'll give you a try then, goodluck defeating him" Dokja then walks to yoo joonghyuk and tells that he'll be fighting Thunderstrom.

Few minutes later, yoo joonghyuk walked to Thunderstrom.

"Alright kid, I'm not going to hold back, so are you" Joonghyuk said with a cold tone.

"Heh, I don't need that. I'll guarantee that I can kill you in mere minutes" Thunderstorm said with a smirk on his face.

"Hmm, let's see about that." Joonghyuk starting to take his position ready to attack.

"This will be fun" Thunderstorm get his position too.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I don't know if I should continue this..
Still don't know wich timeline boboiboy got into hehe- give me some ideas?