○ Boarding school ○

○Angel○

I heard my alarm ring and woke up. I directly went to the bathroom. I stripped off all my clothes and got under the shower. My body was adjusting to the heat of the water and every single muscle in my body relaxed. Every drop of water on my skin lets me forget the world for one second. I enjoyed the shower and took my time.

After all this could be my last shower in this house who knows what is expecting me out there. I got out of the shower and got dressed. I wore some gray ripped jeans with a comfortable black hoodie. I put my hair up to a bun and took a last look at myself trough my mirror and took a little look at my room. I was about to cry, but stopped myself and said myself to stay strong.

Then I  headed to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich. I sat down at our dining table and took every bite with thoughts in my head. I couldn't stop myself from thinking about my life.

I was actually a very shy and happy girl until I turned five. I feeled like I lost my sparkle...my light. I loved my father so much and couldn't believe that the men who showed us so much care and love left us behind. That was the first time I felt betrayed.

But what made me even sadder was the day mom brought her boyfriend Jack. I hated that person the most. He was abusive, but not towards our mother. He would hurt us ,her children. He didn't show us any kind of pity and hit, kicked and yelled at us when I and my twin were 8 years old. At that time my little brother wasn't their yet. Luckily...

This was going one for a whole year and my mother didn't even realize it. The most hurted one in this situation was my sister. She received the most pain and punishments, because she was strong enough to speak up for herself. Even when she ended up being hurt, she always fought back for herself and sometimes also stood up for me.

When my mom found out about this a year later, she directly broke up with him. She apologized so many times and cried a lot. That was the first and last time I wanted to see my mom break down infront of us, but now I was one of the reasons for her breakdown...

From then my mom never had any boyfriends or any kind of relationship with men and it hurt her. After her break up she would always come home drunk. Abrella would always bring her to her bedroom and tell us excuses, but we had seen it ourselves and understood the situation. Abrella was the reason why my mom overcome her sadness and took better care of herself...just like Abrella did by me.

When ever I would come home hurt or Jack hurt us, she would treat our wounds and take care of us. From time to time it was just me who got my wounds treated by her. I would say my sister was breaking apart without showing it, but she was back to normal very fast.

There is nothing more important to me then Abrella, because she is the main reason that until now I never stopped smiling. She was the one who was there when others weren't. She saw my pain...the pain nobody saw. The pain which was slowly eating me from the inside. She was the only person who gave me a shoulder to cry on and stories to laugh at. She was the one who saved me from all the bullies and words they told about me.

"She is the reason I am alive"

I finished eating and heard the car sounds outside which means Ben arrived. On my way out I heard the words which were said by the maids behind me.

"Horrible this kids nowadays"

"What a bitch! Killed her own brother"

"This serves her right. Heartless"