Chapter 4

Harley

Today me, Aleks, Jay, and Dustin are going on a trip. Were going to Jay's parents beach house in Ocean City Maryland for a week.

I toss some cloths and bikinis in a bag before getting dressed. I put on high waisted ripped black jean shorts, a plan black cropped tee shirt, black high top converse, and my hair in a high ponytail. For make up I just do waterproof mascara, waterproof eyeliner on my waterline, and light pink lipgloss. I toss on a pair of aviator sunglasses, grab my phone, and run down the stairs.

"Mom! I'm leaving!" I call out to her.

"Wait!" I hear her footsteps getting closer.

"Hurry up! They're waiting outside!" I tell her.

"I just wanted to say I love you and have fun. Be safe!" She hugs me.

"Bye mom. I love you too." I hug her back before she lets me go. Once I'm outside, I get in the passenger seat of the black topless car.

"Who's car is this?" I look over at Aleks, who's driving.

"My brothers." He tells me while he's backing out of the driveway.

At The Beach House

After we all unpack, it's about mid day so we decide to go to the boardwalk.

"Bring a bathing suit! We might go to a beach party!" Jay calls.

I put on black high waisted denim shorts with rips in them, a dark gray muscle shirt that says 'over my dead body' in bold white letters with the sides cut low, black and white high top converse, a galaxy backpack, my hair fishtailed to the side, a black beanie, and my iPhone with a black case that says '"Trust me, you can dance." -Vodka' in white letters. After I put on foundation, waterproof mascara, and lip gloss I walk out if the room. In my bag I have black flip flops, an adventure time beach towel, my phone, my camera, and my strapless galaxy bikini.

"Harley! Let's go!" Jay calls to me.

"I'll be there in a second!" I my converse and toss my bag over my shoulder before walking out of my room.

"Finally." Dustin groans. They all get off the couch and we walk out to the car.

Once we get to the boardwalk, the sun is starting to set.

"Ohh it's so pretty!" I look at the sunset in awe. I grab my camera out of my bag and take a picture of it, and it turns out really pretty.

"A few of my friends are here, want to meet up with them?" Jay asks us.

"We can." Aleks shrugs. We all agree so we start to walk towards where they are.

"Jay!" A guy about our age calls to him. Jay leads us over to two boys, one has black hair and green eyes while the other has blonde hair and blue eyes, and they do a bro hug thing. I still don't understand that..

"This is Aleks, Dustin, and Harley. Guys this is Jack and Dan." Jay introduces us.

"Hey." Dan, the one with black hair and green eyes, smiles.

"Hey." Aleks and Dustin say in unison.

"Chrissy is going to the party later. She says she can't wait to see you." Jack tells Jay.

"We were going to walk around a bit before the party. If you guys wanna join us you can." Jay looks at them.

"Sure." Dan looks me up and down. I awkwardly shift on y feet, feeling uncomfortable.

We start walking towards the other end of the boardwalk a few minutes after that.

"Can we go in there?" I point to a piercing shop and looks at Aleks.

"Go for it." He grins. I lead everyone into the shop. Once inside, I walk over to the lip piercing case.

"Can I help you?" A guy with a lot of piercings and tattoos walks over to me.

"Um yeah. Can I get that black ring?" I point at the simple black ring.

"Sure." He grabs a key and unlocks the case, pulling out the bag with the ring in it.

"Anything else?" He sets the baggie down.

"Do you guys do piercings?" I look up at him.

"We do, are you interested in getting one?" He nods.

"I wanted to get spider bites on my nose." I tell him. (It's just two piercings next to each other)

"Okay. Just go in that room and I'll send the piercer back." He smiles. I walk in the room with Dan following me.

"Why are you getting your nose pierced?" He leans against the wall.

"Because I want to." I shrug as a pretty girl that sort of looks like McKenna walks in.

"Hi. I'm Cassadee. I'll be piercing you." She looks at me and smiles.

"Hi." I smile back.

"You want spider bites on your nose, right?" She puts rubber gloves on.

"Yeah." I nod. She gets a small marker and puts two dots on the right side of my nose.

"Does that look good?" She holds up a small mirror.

"Yep." I smile and nod. She opens two needles and puts them on a paper towel next to two nose studs. She picks up one of the needles and walks over to me.

"Ready?" She looks into my eyes.

"Yeah." I relax as she grabs my chin with one hand to hold my face steady. I feel the sharp sting as she sticks the needle through. After she puts the nose stud in, she does that a second time.

"You're all done." She wipes the new piercings off with a alcohol wipe.

"Thanks." I hop off the table.

"I'm guessing I don't have to tell you how to take care of it?" She raises an eyebrow.

"No. I've had plenty." I chuckle.

"Okay. you an go pay at the front counter." She starts cleaning up. Me and Dan walk out and everyone is in there goofing off.

"You got another piecing? Your mom is going to kill me." Aleks playfully glares at me.

"Shut up. She will not." I walk past them to go pay.

"For the ring and the piercings, your total will come to $34." The guy who got the ring for me tells me.

I hand him the money with a smile and take the small bag with my lip ring in it. Once we're all out the store, Jay loops his arm in mine while skipping.

"Jay!" I laugh at my best friend.

"Skip with me!" He starts skipping faster, dragging m along.

"You're such a dork." I say while giggling but skip with him anyway.

~*~*~*~Authors Note~*~*~*~

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long. I just got my laptop back. Tell me what you think of the book so far. I don't know if I should keep writing it..

 ~BeautifulDreamcx