Prologue

Dove smiled as his kids was running down the hallways. As he walked down the hallways, he slowly looked at the mirror and smiled as himself. So many adventures, so many tasks, oh how he misses them.
"Father! Father! Look!" the young cookie shouted as he held a picture of Pure Vanilla Cookie, Hollyberry Cookie, Dark Cacao Cookie, Dark Choco Cookie, Golden Cheese Cookie, and him, holding hands. He smiled happily and kneeled down to his eye level. "What a wonderful photo, my dear. Go and show it to Mama Holly." 
He giggled as he rubbed his cheek then waddled down the hallway, making him adorably cute! 
He walked into the room and saw Hollyberry Cookie, holding the young Huckleberry Cookie in her arms while cooking some dinner, dressed in the most cutest suit ever. He looked down at him and when he opened his eyes, oh, he was like an angel from heaven. Hollyberry offered Dove a taste of the juice and he licked his lips in delight as he loved it. 
He walked over to Pure Vanilla Cookie who was also holding another baby in his arms, French Vanilla Cookie, who was suckling on some milk from a bottle. PV kissed Dove's cheek who giggled and hugged him. The baby squeaked and they laughed as they interrupted their moment. They gave him kisses on the cheek and the baby felt happy. 
One child, was running around, playing with his other twin around PV and Dove. Choco Panda Cookie and Muddy Cookie laughed then Cacao picked them up. They tackled him and smothered him with tickles. 
Dove couldn't stop giggling as he watched his boys. "Brother! Can we go and play around with the Chocolate Cake Monster?" they asked to Dark Choco Cookie who looked at them with a smile. "Fine but don't let Esterhazy get you two."
"Yay!" They said before leaving out the room. Golden Cheese Cookie was laughing while teaching Cottage Swirl Cookie how to fly. Oh how, it was such a delight to see her family then she slowly walked towards to White Lily Cookie, who was rocking another baby softly. Lotus Lily Cookie, the sweetheart of the family. Surrounded by the Garden of Lilies, it always gave him such happiness in the family and how it filled the Green House, it just gave him a feeling that he was in peace. 
The Cookies all gathered in the living room, eating their dinner then Muddy Cookie asked, "Father...can you tell us of how Cookies were made?"
Dove smiled as he looked at the fireplace. He then nodded yes at Muddy. They looked at each other in excitement then gathered around Dove to hear the story. He slowly grabbed a book from the nearest bookshelf then sat in front of the kids and the parents. He slowly opened the book and that's where the story begins...

How did the first Cookies come to be?
There is a tale, as old as the world...
The tale of the First Kitchen.

Once upon a time,
a time no Cookie recalls,
lived Three Witches wise.

In their Kitchen, by the stove,
they kept a precious recipe,
the recipe for power and wisdom...

When the time came,
in the kitchen they gathered.
Colorful sugar crystals, silky butter,
moonlight, and mysterious whispers.

For four days and nights, they mixed and mixed
until they had a mountain of dough!
Only one ingredient left to add:
a small pinch of Life Powder.
The most potent ingredient
to bring any dessert to life!

When the first Cookies
came out of the oven baked,
they chirped at the witches
like little birds...
"Will you feed us? Will you feed us?"

"No."
"But instead, we will have you..."
"For dinner!"

Sweet little Cookies!
In fear they fled.
But the witches' legs were like pillars,
and like snares were their fingers.
And the Cookies were so small, so frail!

Only one Cookie, fast and tiny,
made it past the witches' grasp!
And so this Cookie ran and ran,
until their body crushed or crumbled,
until the very end!

...But was it truly the end?
No.
Many have forgotten that this story goes on...
The leftover dough from that fateful night,
discarded by the witches three,
baked to perfection under the hot sunlight!

And this is how...
the very land we live upon came to be!
Is this the truth or just a legend?
No Cookie is here to tell...

The kids oooed in awe then squealed. "Now we got to know how you guys finally met after the Dark Flour War!" Dove chuckled then looked at the Ancients. "Should we tell them, dears?" he asked as he was about to close to book. Hollyberry smirked. "Of course. Besides, they might not know the..." Hollyberry grabbed Dove's hand and twirled him around before dipping him. "Romance~" she cooed. Dove couldn't help but giggle as he was flustered. She kissed which made all the kids giggle softly at the moment. "Now H-Holly...not in f-front of the kids!" 
"Oh, why not?" Cacao asked jokingly while walking towards us, slowly putting his arms around my waist. "Besides, it didn't take long for me to get my little bird to sing me song in the bedroom~" He slowly growled in his ear seductively and I yelped softly. "Now you two! Let me just tell them the story!" he shouted. They giggled then sat back with the others.
"Alright, allow me to tell you the story of what happened during the Dark Flour War and after the Dark Flour War." 
The Kids nodded yes while getting excited. Dove smiled and then he started telling the story which is the story I'm about to tell you...right now!