Chapter 2: The Timeless Kingdom

When Dove and Choco escaped from Darkness's wrath, they decided to head to the Vanilla Kingdom or in this case, it was the Castle in the Sky. It was unknown of how the Castle was in the Sky but the answer could only point up Dark Enchantress Cookie. 
When they entered the castle, tears streamed down the cheeks of the Prince who looked around. The Kingdom that he ruled with Pure Vanilla Cookie, for millennia, that was supposed to be a realm of peace, harmony, and healing, turns into a land filled with Wafflebots, strawberry jam, and great cookie crumbs, it fills him with tears. Choco slowly rubbed his shoulders as he looked around. 
"How could she? Dark Enchantress Cookie..." 
He sniffled as he wiped the tears off his cheeks. Choco helped Dove up and then walked with him down the hallway. Dove slowly giggled and smiled. "I remember that Vanilla and I went on a tour around the castle and I must say, it was quite wonderful. The architect did so well." 
They passed through some portraits of the ancients and tears ran down his eyes even more  when he looked at the ancients. 
Pure Vanilla Cookie..
White Lily Cookie...
Hollyberry Cookie...
Dark Cacao Cookie...
And Golden Cheese Cookie...
And there was me, in the center of the star, holding my staff, kind of similar to White Lily Cookie's staff but it was white and had wings instead of leaves and I instead of a white lily flower, it was a white rose. "That staff... My staff..." 
Choco looked at it in amazement then slowly looked at the necklace. It was a White Rose Soul Jam that was rose-like.
Memories of the past started to flood his mind as he remembered the day when he declared his oath to the land on his Coronation Day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was here in the Vanilla Castle's Chamber of Audiences, where it was crowded as they were dressed in all of their best from every type of Kingdom. The Vanilla Kingdom, the Hollyberry Kingdom, the Dark Cacao Kingdom, and the Golden Cheese Kingdom. I felt so happy but nervous at the same time as I was behind the doors but I could hear every word that Vanilla said. 
"We are gathered here today in celebration of a momentous occasion. Our dear friend and love, Dove Cookie, has done many extraordinary things since he has served his duty in Earthbread. He even helped us bring peace upon the land, like a Family, instead of pride. But today, he did something extraordinary. He brought Peace among the lands with not a single crumble in his body. He has always believed that peace will come without fighting and he has proved such greatness. He has proved to be Earthbread's Prince and the Ancient of all of Crispia. Ladies and Gentlecookies, may I present for the first time: Prince Dove Cookie, the Light of Peace."
The doors opened as I walked in with the choir behind me. I smiled softly as I walked down to the Altar. I saw the Ancients smiling and some of them were crying happy tears, including Cacao, which was adorable. The cookie bowed down as it held my crown on the soft pillow. I kneeled down and then Vanilla put my crown on my head, showing the symbols of the Kingdoms. I looked at Holly and the others and smiled happily. I turned around for everyone to see then opened my Angel Wings. 
After that, we went to the balcony and waved to the denizens that were outside while standing with them. Vanilla whispered in my ear, "Say something, Prince." 
"Oh..." He cleared his throat as the crowd silenced. 
"A long time ago, I've been friends with the Ancients ever since. I've learned many things upon that time. From the Vanilla Kingdom, I've learned about the truth at heart, in the Hollyberry Kingdom, I've learned about the passion in light, in the Dark Cacao Kingdom, I've learned the resolution of the choices you have to make and in the Golden Cheese Kingdom, I've learned about the pride in all of it's glory. So here, in this Kingdom, I could honestly say: I wouldn't be here to stand before as a humble Prince but a cookie who will keep the Peace throughout all of Earthbread. No more jam shed on the fields, no more weapons will they carry upon the hands we stain, for we are, Earthbread, and my oath to you is to make the world safe and in peace. No fighting shall be held on my watch. So I thank you, everyone, for what you've done to keep the peace." 
The Denizens applauded and cheered when they heard the words of the Prince. He smiled and felt all the Ancients hug him happily. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He giggled quietly as his feelings consumed him. They then walked down the corridor while he looks at memories, deep within his dough he felt lost as he didn't know what to do. Really. After a while, they encountered a little of cake hounds. They jumped onto their hind legs and barked at them. They smiled and picked some of them while snuggling softly. 
He then heard footsteps coming from the corridor and from the shadows, a smiled appeared. He walked out of the shadows slowly and into the light, looking at the two cookies. He looked a lot like that Choco Werehound Brute that kept on chasing Dove because of how cute he is and mostly trying to smash. Not smash him with a hammer, but smash him until he can't walk lol. But anyway, the Werehound bowed down with a smile and kissed his hand like the gentleman he is. 
"I have been awaiting your arrival, Dark Choco Cookie and Prince Dove Cookie." He said as he looked into my eyes and offered his arm for him to coddle. He slowly blushed a deep red and then took his arm. "Please, follow me. Your presence is requested elsewhere." he stated as he started walking down the corridor with Dove's arm around his. 
"And why should we trust you?" Dark Choco asked, following him but they were very cautious. 
"One of great power awaits you. If you would, please... This way." 
Choco growled and then he sighed softly as he followed. Dove held Choco's hand while walking towards the dining room. 
Choco growled as he got in front of Dove, holding his sword close to him as he looked at the Cookies of Darkness. On the right, there was Licorice Cookie and Pomegranate Cookie and on the left was Poison Mushroom Cookie and empty seat where Dark Choco Cookie is supposed to be. Then at the head of the table...was...Dark Enchantress Cookie. 
"Welcome, our dear Princes. I must say, I am honored to be in the presence of his majesty." she said as she looked at me. Dove looked away as he felt humiliated. He does hate it when Dark Enchantress Cookie try to manipulate him because as soon as he is wrapped around her claws, he will be under her control.
"We're not going to be swayed by some food, you devil!" Choco growled out. Dove slowly hugged his arm as he looked at Dark Enchantress Cookie. A feeling developed inside his dough and he wished it was courage...but it was fear. It terrified him the most. 
"May I help you with your belongings?" he asked. He slowly took off his coat and then let him hang it up. "Thank you sir. Now please, take your seat?" he asked kindly. 
He sat right next to Choco as he looked away. "As I promised...I have been waiting at the top of a new world. You are the first Cookies to pass the gates--to first to be PERSONALLY welcomed into my fold. Come...let us have a heart-to-heart discussion." 
Dove slowly rests his head onto Choco's shoulder, trembling while cutting the jelly steak in front of her. The littler of cake hounds behind me were whimpering softly under the presence of Dark Enchantress Cookie. 
"I see you have produced a litter of cake hounds. How...adorable." She dared said as a small smile appear on her face, almost as if she was being forced to smile. "I merely looked upon them." She said as she looked at the litter, glaring at them with a menacing look. They hid behind me and Choco more. Dove eyed Dark Enchantress Cookie with a glare and hissed under his breath. 
"Before we progress any further... I have a question for you, our 'esteemed' guests. Do you know the reason why we, Cookies, were created?" she asked thoroughly. 
Choco and Dove stared at each other as they didn't know how to answer the question but it seems...it's time to tell you the truth of how Dove Cookie knows all about this...from a different perspective of when Dark Enchantress Cookie was born under the flames of the Oven and how he knew the secret to the Cookies...
He became the Prince of Peace so that they could live in peace... From the terrain of the Witches who created them and had them for dinner... And how Dark Enchantress Cookie ended it all in one strike, leaving Dove Cookie in sadness, grief, and fear.