Chapter 1: The Cookies of Darkness

Since the Dark Flour War ended, Prince Dove Cookie, was trapped in a Crystal that was buried deep within Earthbread in the center of Crispia. Cookies have been trying to look for him ever since but it was never found. Until a day like no other, when the full moon was high in the sky, at the center of the Crispia, it shined a light through the path to Prince Dove Cookie's burial and that is when the ground started to shake.
Cookies have said that when he flew up to the sky, it created a Silhouette of an Angel, calling him the Moon Angel. 
That is when he was finally free from his torment and that is when he was captured by the Cookies of Darkness, followers of Dark Enchantress Cookie, and devotedly followed the orders of the Dark Master.
Cookies said that every thousand years all witches from near and far come together for the Night of the Witches. And on that very night, Dark Enchantress Cookie was born. A dose of concentrated dark magic and poisonous scarlet pomegranate syrup gives this Cookie a deliciously evil taste. Since the moment of her creation, Dark Enchantress Cookie was filled with sweet ambition, she brought chaos to the Night of the Witches gathering and escaped taking with it the secrecies of the witches.
After the Dark Flour War, she was no where to be found. The Cookies of Darkness are doing everything in her power to bring her back. 

- Licorice Cookie
With a great portion of the blackest licorice extract in his dough and a grim-looking scythe, this Cookie is up to no good. From a young age, Licorice Cookie dreamed of becoming a wizard but never received the recognition he so rightfully deserved. Eventually, he turned to the forbidden arts of Black Magic. Black Magic draws upon the cosmic void that carries dangerous and destructive abilities, manipulating the very principles of nature. With time, Licorice Cookie assembled a small army of Chewy Licorice Servants raised to do his bidding. On his dark path, he met Dark Enchantress Cookie. The might of the sorceress astonished Licorice Cookie, and it didn't take long before he swore his allegiance. Now, the Cookie is working flat out to earn his new mistress's favor. And it seems Dark Enchantress Cookie is not easily pleased, as Licorice Cookie's diary filled with everyday rants and complaints could fill up a library. 

- Poison Mushroom Cookie
He is one of his underlings, performing task given by either them or Pomegranate Cookie. He is always peaceful and he is always daydreaming. Like a child, he is playful and would love Licorice Cookie, since he always hangs around him a lot. 

- Pomegranate Cookie
Dressed in scarlet ceremonial attire with glittering pomegranate drop decorations, Pomegranate Cookie was raised in the lands of powerful sorcerers as a young priestess to the Sacred Pomegranate Tree. But when she was foretold to follow a great darkness, she started to doubt her upbringing. When an unstoppable dark force overran her homeland, Pomegranate Cookie already know she had met her destiny, gladly joining her dark Master. With such boundless devotion, she believes that there is no such thing as true light, but only true darkness. 

- Dark Choco Cookie
Long ago, this Cookie stepped into the world of Darkness to become a hero, but fate had a different plan: Dark Choco Cookie was unfortunate enough to happen the forbidden Strawberry Jam Sword. As soon as the would-be hero grasped the weapon, the dark power of the magic took over. From that moment on, Dark Choco Cookie's life changed forever. Now, dark clouds and thunderstorms follow this ill-fated Cookie, feared by all. it is said that Dark Choco Cookie is still fighting against the magic sword's control.

When the captured the Prince, they knew that with his power, they will finally bring their Master a fitting place to rule all over Earthbread, bringing chaos and destruction to the land. I wonder how it will end...

In where the meeting took place, in the fallen Vanilla Kingdom, the table of Crimson Red was at the center of the room. In a room full of nothing but darkness, it was a fitting place to hold a meeting. The three Cookies, Pomegranate, Licorice, and Mushroom were there, waiting for Dark Choco Cookie. When the door opened, Dark Choco Cookie walked in and Pomegranate crossed her arms.
"Late again, Dark Choco Cookie? How amusing..." she said. 
"Seriously, how's it possible you're slower than Poison Mushroom Cookie? Even my Licorice Servants are speedier than a slowpoke like you." Licorice complained. 
"Huuuuh? I'm faaaast...? Yaaay, I'm fast!" Poison Mushroom Cookie excitedly said.