Full moon

Stiles pov
"Well, look, would you just at least look in the bag and see what I brought? You know, maybe you use it, maybe you don't. Sound good?" A cold voice is what comes out and that is not my best friend. "You think I'm gonna let you put these on and chain me up like a dog?" I lunged forward but was easily thrown away by my best friend. "Did you really think a pathetic human could do that?" Groaning I speak. "Actually, no... I can't get close enough but-" Ambrosia speeds in and handcuffs him. "I can." "I knew I couldn't and I was just a distraction so you didn't hear her. "What the hell are you doing???" He exclaims angrily.  I wanting to protect Ambrosia push her behind me. He growls out and I can tell it's a possessive growl. "Protecting you from yourself... and giving you some payback... for making out with Lydia as well as hurting Ambrosia!" Scott looked at her and when he saw no emotion in her eyes. The look she would usually give gone the smell of attraction and care wasn't there. We saw a flicker of the Scott we knew before it disappeared. "Call me if you need help I can't be here, it is too unsafe for me to be around him. Plus looking at him like this I can't I'm still upset I don't even want to be in the same room." "Go Ambs I want you safe." "Scream if you need me Stiles." With that she speeds out of the room leaving me behind with my best friend. My best friend who's unrecognisable. I leave and walk back with a dog bowl. I stood there smugly. "I brought you some water." I say the dog bowl having his name on it. Furiously he's screams, "I'm gonna kill you!" Exasperatedly I say, "You kissed her, Scott! Okay? You kissed Lydia. That's, like, the one girl that I ev-- and not just that you knew the girl you actually liked was standing behind that door with super hea- And, you know, the past three hours, I've been thinking, It's probably just the full moon," you know? He doesn't even know what he's doing, and tomorrow, he'll be totally back to normal. He probably won't even remember what a complete dumbass he's been-- a son of a bitch, a freaking unbelievable piece of crap friend-- not to mention that Ambrosia is so hurt she refuse to forgive y- and she is literally your soulmate I know you feel it and I can see it in your eyes." he interrupted my rant. "She kissed me." "...What?" "I didn't kiss her-- she kissed me. She would have done a lot more, too. You should have seen the way she had her hands all over me. She would have done anything I wanted. Anything Stiles!" "You know you're going to have a rude awakening tomorrow." "Yeah and why is that?" "Because, Jackson, Allison, they both already know and how do you think that happened." He growls out her name "Ambrosia." I just nodded at his response. "GET ME AMBROSIA!" "She doesn't want to see you! I wouldn't let her anyways she doesn't need to see you, someone she cares about like this and despite you being psycho and horrible you know that too and understand.

BEACON HILLS MALL (PARKING LOT)
Jackson and Allison sat talking and this is when Jackson broke the news. How Lydia had betrayed both of them. Told her Ambrosia was the one to tell him and that they could trust her as she was getting even. Gave her no reason to lie to him and he saw Lydia's lipgloss smudged.

MCCALL HOUSEHOLD
I shut the door not able to listen to my best friends words anymore. "Stiles, please let me out. It's the full moon, I swear. You know I wouldn't do any of this on purpose. You know how much I care about Ambrosia fuck when we touch or kiss it's like my veins are on fire. Please, Stiles, let me out. It's starting to hurt." I cover my ears trying to block out his pleas. "It's not like the first time. It's the full moon... it's Allison breaking up with me... I know... that it's not just taking a break. She broke up with me. And it's killing me. I feel completely hopeless. Not to mention these new feelings for someone as out of my league as Ambrosia and the fact she hates me now. But I care about her, I swear she's not a rebound and I fell for her only a week after my breakup with Allison."I could feel myself giving in and before I did I called out to her. She always made me feel safe and better I had a similar connection, one like scott has to her although mostly platonic. Ambrosia was here in seconds thanks to her super speed and super hearing. I watch as Ambrosia has tears and sits next to me hugging me tightly comforting me as I need.
Ambrosia pov
"Ambrosia I can smell you I'm so sorry I care so much for you. It was the full moon I swear I would never hurt you. Just, please-- let me out." I cover Stiles ears with my own hands. Deciding to cast a spell to help mute it. My hands glow the faint red as I siphon from myself and cast the spell. "We can't." I hear Stiles says all I can hear is Stiles heart beat and sobs that leaves his mouth. "No, no, no, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I winced hearing his screams but at the same time trying to help Stiles who I'm holding in my arms. He leaned into me and in the moment I promised to protect him. The moment we meant he became my brother and I won't change that for anyone. "I've got you Stiles nothing can hurt you I promise you that. You're like the little brother I never got to have." We soon don't hear anything and when we open the door he is gone. "I can hear him in the distance, but close by are police and hunters. Go now I'll stop him-" "But if he bites you-" "Go Stiles I'll handle Scott." I run towards where I hear fighting between two wolves. One telling him to Stop. The older one is caught off guard Scott knocking him down. I quickly run and push Scott off. "Stop! Scott, stop!" I sigh running up to him and kiss him. Any time he's freaking out it seems to be the only thing that grounds him. Although I am still mad. "What's happening to me?" Grimly Derek and I answer at the same time. "Exactly what he wants to happen." We can talk about it later and how you made her your new anchor." Despite the warm fuzzy feeling in my chest and that I'm his anchor, I'm still very mad at him. "He's right Scott let's get to your house I heard police near by and Hunters. We're dead if they find us so we need to go." I grab Scott picking him up over my shoulder like he weighs nothing then using my other arm to wrap around the sour wolf, before running off in a blur.