Chapter4:Poison For Tracey

"Are two like Dating or something?",my beautiful roommate .Cristina asks, Her Hazel brown eyes beady with curiosity with the perfect body slim,sexy plus hazel hair definitely a boy magnet.

I don't know why she would ask if I was dating Jordan, why would I date him? we are just.. ..I actually don't know what we are.

"No!",I scowled hitting my hands on my bed like a whiny little girl to prove a point.

"Obviously they are not..",Tracey my other roommate who is astonishly pretty with dark flawless skin,she knows she's hot and that's what makes her a snobby little.. Joins in her brown eyes filled with anger or jealous, I can't read her she is confusing."Adriana has a crush",Fiona my other roommate says in a girly voice flipping her Curly short black frizzy hair from her shoulder.

"I don't!",Tracey whines getting up to answer the door.I don't have time for this, I put my earphones on getting lost in the music.

********

*Tracey's* (POV

I open the door to reveal a cute little boy probably in the lower year.

He hands me a bouquet of beautiful white roses,"These are for Scarlett from Jordan".I thank him taking the roses from him.I turn around to see everyone in their own little world .I look at the card attached to The roses from Jordan I am sorry for spraying you xx.I nearly collapse onto the ground my heart broken,why would he send her roses?with this thought in my head I ripped the card off angrily.I don't know what came over me but I know felt anger for that wannabe bitch.I like Jordan,Jordan never sent me flowers

I didn't worship the ground he walked on for three funcking years

Just so he can fall for another girl.
Not on my watch.I fake gasp loud enough for everyone to hear "Omg guys Jordan just sent me roses the with a card saying love you.".I glanced over where Scarlett was sitting with her mouth wide open in shock,her eyes filled with jealousy mine with happiness and hatred.She will think twice before she shows up and takes my Soon to be boyfriend.

"That's nice ",Scarlett lies through gritted teeth,her eyes from sweet innocent jealousy to anger almost intimidating but nothing intimidates me.I push a strand Of beautiful her out Of my eyes to see everyones shocked faces."See guys even if Scarlett liked Jordan Jordan clearly likes people with more experience and looks."I wink.

____________

❤Scarlett ♥

I tried so hard not to be hurt by her bitchineess but my heart was bleeding it felt like someone had torn it and trampled on it with their high heel,I felt tears gather behind my eyes blurring my vision.I had to escape, get out of here,get some fresh air before I started baling infront of these snobby rich privet school bitchs.I don't know why I felt jealous? I ask myself as a question.Maybe because you don't want to see anyone with Your Jordan,an annoying voice said in my head.I don't like him nor does he.

I rush to the door and catch a last glimpse of an evil smirk playing on 's lips.

I find myself sitting under and an old oak Tree infront of the boarding house,there were so many trees which filled the area with a bright green colour, the sun shining so bright if I looked straight at it I would loose my sight so I avoid looking up.

I sob until no more tears are trailing down my cheeks but inside am still hurt.I don't understand,why am I crying?,I don't even like Jordan.A dark shadow appears infront of me,I look up to see him,a concerned expression on his face.His the cause of this that's one thing I know for sure."Hey Red why the long face?",he wipes an invisible tear from my cheek with his soft masculine finger.Why couldn't Tracey have gotten poison instead of my favourite roses from my Jordan,he was mine first.

He sits next to me "Its a beautiful day isn't it?",he grins awkwardly at me as if he were uncomfortable.

I stand wanting to get away from him the cause to all my problems but his firm hand clasps around my forearm.

"Red talk to me",he softly says."Why would I do that?,talk to someone who left me with no goodbye who turned to drugs when he was grieving instead of talking to me his bestfriend,I hate you Jordan you are a Jerk hole,you caused me pain when you up and left without a goodbye.",he pulls me into a hug,pushing me against his chest his warm arms around me, I feel more angry,sad tears trail down my cheeks.I inhale his signature scent and feeling whole again.Feeling complete.

"Am,so sorry Scar I was young and messed up I want you to trust me again,I want us to be close again I want you to feel safe again with me"

I cry some more into his chest until pulling my arms around his body.I can feel his heart beat at a faster rate than mine.Is he nervous?,Why?,I ask myself these questions.He runs his hand softly through my hair. He whispers "I am so sorry,if I could go back in time I would",his lips literally on my ear sending a shiver down my spine as I feel his warm breath on the tip of my ear.He holds me tightly as if never going to let go.Please don't let go of me ever.I whisper so quiet that he can't hear me.

Instead he places a soft,gentle kiss on my forehead his thumbs brushing circles on my cheek.My knees melt as he rubs my cheek softly our foreheads intact, I look into his sea blue eyes mesmerised by their beauty if he wasn't holding me I would probably melt with happiness as we look into each others eyes I seem to forget about all my worries and enter the world of two.

*******
Thank you guys for all those votes am really surprised 100 votes already u guys are great.This chapter is dedicated to Cristina and fiona.