Class begins.

Hello there!
Yeah, I'm talking to you.
My name is Aoi, and I'm definitely not the main character in this story. Actually, if this was a story, it would be boring and annoying, because it for sure would be about Yuna.

Yuna is my best friend. She has black, short hair, with her bangs covering one eye and loves red and black. Always wears the same red sleeveless shirt, with a black hoodie over it, her dark blue shorts, black knee socks and black, common shoes. Basically, the edgylord herself. Except she has a over-sexualized body.
Yuna is, well... annoying. She makes everything to fit into a group of "cute boys", and forces me to come along. She's stubborn, clumsy, and pessimistic. A bit manipulating too, and really childish.

And no one would walk around with her, so I decided I should walk with her myself.
Worst decision of my life.

Now we spend everyday together, at class and out of class.

And now we are going to our highschool.

It is called Hunter High, and it's not any common school. They don't make common students, they make people that know how to fight and that will defend humanity from the abominations around us.

We are currently making our way to that school together, first year in highschool, second week of class.

"Why do you still walk around with me? Is like you follow me around everywhere I go." Said Yuna. I wish she meant it in the tone she said it but if I go away, she'll just keep following me.

"I don't know. Pity maybe." I answered, knowing fully well she wasn't going even to pay attention.

"Wanna know what I'm listening to?"

"No, not at all."

"It's super underrated, it's called Luka Luka★Night Ferver, you'd never guess." She said, completely proud of herself, as she adjusted her headphones.
We kept silent all the way to school, and I waved to the students passing through us. Yuna would just regularly hiss at them.
Finally, we get to the school. It's full of people, which are much likely not gonna make it into the first tests of this school. And in the entrance, we see the group I've mentioned before.

They were like a boyband: there was Gon, Killua, Kurapika and Leorio. I don't think I'll need to describe much of them: your first interactions with any of them will be enough for you to read their personalities like a book.

Yuna ran into them, and I just followed. I could see them all sweat drop just of hearing her footsteps getting louder.
As always, I followed Yuna to say hi to all of them.

"Hello, Gon-kun, Killua-kun, Kurapika-kun, and Leorio-kun!! Did any of you do the math homework?"

"Did you not?" Kurapika asked. Oh boy, why did he do that?

"Oh, it's just that I don't have time for homework! I'm too busy... y'know... skating and doing sports and all!" She giggled, trying to shove it off.

"I won't borrow you my homework." Kurapika said, cold as ice.

"Wait what?! Not even for us??" Killua said, pointing to Leorio, Gon and himself.

"Wait, you all didn't do the homework either??" Yuna asked, surprised.

"Well I even tried but..." Gon whispered.

I sighed and opened my bag, taking off my maths notebook. They looked at me amazed, and when they were about to take it from my hands...

"Five bucks each."

. . . timeskip ?

I normally don't talk about what happened during classes unless it's related to the story I'm telling.