Enter the Saints

A young Momo Yaoyorozu was excited because not only did she get into UA by recommendation but for the fact that two people real special to her will be coming as well since UA for the first time will be doing dorms for their student which is where she is right now while worker were moving her lounge's to her dorm room which was a whole floor.

while Momo waited for the workers to finish she decided to go meet her fellow classmate for the next three years.

So far the people she meet were nice and unique like one energetic girl name Mina Ashido who had pink skin and messy pink hair with two horns which reminded Momo of a certain adorable unicorn with red eyes.

Sadly there were a couple that gave her mix feeling one being from a short boy with purple ball shape hair that kept staring at her and the other girls with a perverted aura around him which made her wish her knight was here to protect her.

The other person was one Momo couldn't even help but have hate was Katsuki Bakugo the one who bullied her beloved for being quirkless and how she wish he was here to show him that you don't need a quirk to be a hero

And that was two days ago now she and her class were at the USJ facility to go over rescue drill when they were attack by villains with the leader seem to believe they had a weapon to kill All Might and had the mist villain Kurogiri send us all across the USJ and now Momo finds herself in the Mountain zone with her new friend Jiro and one of the boys Kaminari and they were surrounded by villains who were looking at her and Jiro like pieces of meat which made her feel scared cause only her beloved can stare at her like that.

"Hey Yaomomo can you make me a weapon?" Jiro asked.

"Of course, here you go" Momo said creating a sword for Jiro and then a spear for herself.

"Hey what about me?" Kaminari cried out

"Just use your quirk idiot!" Jiro shouted

" Don't you remember from hero training that I can't control where my lightning shoots out!" Kaminari shouted dodging attack from a villain.

"Well then you'll have to be out human stun gun" Jiro said as she kick Kaminari into a couple of villain and shocked them knocking them out.

"Hey look at that I'm really powerful, just stand back ladies I got this!" Kaminari said with a smirk on his face only to be punch by a villain who was hiding under ground then held hostage by him

" Tough luck kid even though your a fellow lightning quirk user I can't let you three live now you two drop your weapon or blonde get it's." The villain order causeing Jiro and Momo to drop their weapons just as Momo felt something familiar which caused her to smirk.

" What's with the smirk girly you don't care if your friend here gets fried?" The villain asked seeing Momo's smirk

" Oh no just that some special friends of mine just arrived and are probably taking care of your friends in the other zones" Momo said.

" What the hell you talking about." The villain couldn't finish as he was kicked by a newcomer who was a fellow teenage boy with dark blue hair with a great square box strapped to his back.

" Sorry for the wait Princess but we've arrived as soon as Ophiucus Shiana and Izuku felt an evil force here" said the boy as he put the box on the ground.