Quick Down Time

The class of 1A were on their way back to the dorms to rest after having to deal with real villains after their time in the USJ.

But one thing was still on their mind was the appearance of the armored strangers and that the one Momo claimed as her husband who fought off the monster that supposed to be even with All Might along with an adorable little girl name Eri who was sitting on her father shoulder right now laughing with her mother.

Well all except one, Katsuki Bakugo was glaring at Izuku with anger until he couldn't keep it in anymore.

"Damnit Deku, you and auntie disappeared ten years ago after you were diagnosed quirkless then out of nowhere you return with some kind of power. You must've been looking down at me all this time you Bastard!" Bakugo shouted flying toward Izuku ready to use his quirk shocking everyone that Bakugo would just attack someone who also had their daughter on their shoulder and classmates next to them.

"Bakugo what do you think your doing attacking him like that you could of hurt the little girl and Yaoyorozu with that attack!" Iida shouted doing a arm chop.

As the smoke cleared everyone saw a dome of earth where the Midoriya family was and they wonder were the dome come from.

"Good work Haruto nice quick work with your earth dome" Izuku said as the dome return into the earth.

"Of course Izuku I couldn't let you or lady Momo and little Eri get hurt now what should we do with this guy." Haruto said staring at Bakugo with anger.

" I'll deal with Katsuki, Haruto as his new teacher and dear friend of his mother." Inko said walking pass Haruto who flinch at the tune in the gold saint voice as she picked up a stone.

" Now tell me Katsuki what in your right mind thought it would be ok to try to attack my son, daughter in law and granddaughter with your quirk when your here in UA to be heros and what you just did wasn't the act of a hero but that of a villain!" Inko shouted flaring her cosmos which destroyed the stone scarying the other saint especially Izuku, Himiko and Subaru

"Momo hold Eri I got this." Izuku said handing Eri to Momo.

"It's fine mom I'll deal with Bakugo it's obvious that during our time in Sanctuary that Bakugo gain some kind of ego where he's the strongest and the best." Izuku said to his mother who calmed down a bit.

"Alright Izuku I trust you, you're becoming more and more like your father but I'll act as referee just in case thing get life threatening." Inko said.

" Mom I'm a saint I live through life threatening thing like you or dad training back in Sanctuary." Izuku answered which Himiko giggled at while the students could only think about what kind of training these guys went through.

"Stop ignoring me you quirkless bastards or I'll kill you! Bakugo shouted

" I'm not ignoring you Bakugo I'll fight you but sadly it will have to wait till the sport festival or sparing in heroic class, unless you really want to get beaten by me that badly because I have new classmates to meet back in the dorm along with set mine and Eri thing in my Momo's room." Izuku said walking away from the pomeranian teen with his family and fellow saint with the other students follow behind.