Chapter 6

I had trouble deciding what I wanted to wear to school but ended up choosing

Then went to school. At school I met up with Jaden and he asked if he could talk to me so obviously I said yeah and he asked me to be his girlfriend "yes ofc!!" I said cause he finally asked me "okay" he said with a big smile he then grabbed my hand and we walked to math. We got there and saw a substitute and I immediately recognized him. I walked up to him and whisper yelled "DAD YOU CAN'T BE HERE" shocked that it was my father who my mother filed a restraining order against around 5 years ago and I started thinking. Wouldn't they look into something like that? Maybe he's not supposed to be here? I got up and just walked out and called my mother "mom I'm not even fucking kidding rn dad is our substitute and it made me think that like they would look into something like that" I said stumbling over my words because I was talking so fast "honey calm down I'll come get you because I don't have work today but please just stay away from him yk he's dangerous" she said calmly "okay I gotta get my stuff and tell Jaden. Love you mom see you soon" I said walking back into the class. "He can come to if it's okay with his parents. Love you too sweetie" she said as I ended the call "Jaden that's my dad and I ain't allowed to be around him so my mom's coming to pick me up and she said if it's okay with DJ and Jessica you can come over" I said in a hushed tone "uhh yeah I'll ask rn" he said fast after about 3 minutes his phone buzzed and he told me they said sure we then went out front and my mom picked us up.