Gone?

It was a lovely July morning, the birds were chirping, the breeze was soothing, and my damn brother Eric was snoring. Sighing, I wiped my face, and grabbed my 'special' notebook. Before walking out, I noticed that he was watching me.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going (Y/N)!?"

I groaned.

"None of your business Eric!!"

"I deserve to know!"

"Not really.."
I took a deep breath before replying
"I'm just going for a walk."

"With your notebook? Who do you think you're fooling here bitch!?"

"Just shut up Eric!! Ugh! Go back to sleep!"

I left, slamming the door, as I heard him scream at me. None of this bothered me of course. I was used to it. We always got into arguments. It was normal for us. He can be a good brother when he wants to though.

Walking outside, I made my way to Starks Pond, looking down at my feet as I walked. I always did that. I never knew why, I just did.

I squeezed tighter onto my notebook as I thought about 'him'. I felt my cheeks turn a pink tint. He really was something. Before I knew it, I was lost in thought, and ran into someone.

"Oh shit! I am so sorry!"

I looked up at who I ran into. My face turned a blood red at who I just ran into. Kyle Broflovski.

"I-I-I Uh.. S-sorry!!"

"That's alright!" He smiled warmly, even after my mistake. I loved that about him.

"Oh, do you draw?"
He asked me about my notebook..
Shit.

"Y-yeah" I giggled, trying to cover up my nervousness, but just made it worse.

"Maybe you can show me some of them sometime!" He smiled that same warmly smile. Making my heart pitter patter.

"Y-yeah. Sure!" I smiled back. With just as much warmth. "I-I have to go now. I'll see you at school tomorrow!"

I walked towards Starks Pond once again. I noticed the ducks in the pond, and the air whipping my hair around.
I saw a nearby bench, and sat down, drawing, once again, my fanfictions.

-Later that day-

I laid my notebook down on my desk at home, then ran back downstairs to play Xbox with Eric and his friends, until it was time to have dinner.

I decided to skip dinner and draw instead. I walked upstairs, counting each step as I climbed them, towards mine and Eric's room.

Opening the door I noticed my notebook gone.

"What?.."

I let out a dying scream.

"ERIC!!"

I ran down the stairs, to where Eric was sitting, currently playing Xbox again, as he was finished with dinner.

"HEY! YOU!"

"What the fuck do you want bitch!?"

"I WANT MY NOTEBOOK BACK!"

"I didn't take your god damn notebook!"

I grumbled as I stomped upstairs, face planting into my bed. I screamed into my pillow, trying to release my anger.

'Maybe.. Maybe, he won't look through it..'
'I hope.'

That night, I did not get much sleep. I kept waking up in the middle of the night, just to find the same thing, no notebook lying on my desk.