Notebook Confessions

I sighed as I stabbed at my food. I just can't believe him. Why could he do this to me? He's my god damn brother! He IS Eric Cartman though. Lost in thought, again, I was brought back to the present as someone sat beside me. I didn't want to look beside me, I didn't wanna know who it was, until they spoke.

"Hey."

I looked up, my attention immediately growing. Why does he want to talk to me?

"Kyle?.."

I twirled my fingers as I spoke.

"I-.."

I paused abruptly as I began to speak. I didn't know what to say, so I just spoke my mind.

"I'm sorry you had to see that.. But yeah, if you couldn't guess it already, I like you.. a lot, actually. I know you probably think I'm some creepy stalker or some shit. But, I just like you.. a lot. I'm sorry."

By this point, I was crying, I stared into his eyes, I could see his sadness. Probably because he didn't like me, and felt guilty for it.

"I just wanted to say, that I like you too, and I have for a while now. I was just so mind blown by that notebook of yours. And, by the way, you're an amazing artist." He smiled, that same exact smile, the same one I saw as I ran into him on my way to the park.

My cheeks turned a bright red at his words.

"T-thanks" was all I managed to say.

"Do you want to come over to my house after school?"

"Sure!" I smiled back.

Today, was actually going great now.