PART 4

During holidays Dhaksh and Amyra talk to each other daily for an hour together.
It was a bright summer morning and Amyra and Dhaksh were waiting to meet each other. Their buses fortunately came first and not many students were at school. They see each other and run and hug each other.
Dhaksh: I missed you
Amyra: Me too, 2 months were like 2 years.
They hold hands and go to their respective classes talking about what they did this summer. Their classes did not change and they still had PE class together. This year both of them made new friends. Dhaksh's new friend was Aarush and Amyra's new friend was Keerthi. If they were not together they were normally with their new friends. Both of their friends seemed trustworthy and hence they told only the 2 of them about their relationship. They both promised to keep it a secret.
Amyra's Birthday
This year Dhaksh gave Amyra a cute little teddy bear and Amyra was very happy . The next few months they became very occupied as both had their Half yearly exams. Meanwhile Lin and the Lee companies were doing a collaboration so both their company directors had to attend an important meeting. There was also a party that will be held to celebrate their partnership so they had to bring their wives also. The collaboration was held after Amyra and Dhaksh's exams so Amyra's parents thought of leaving Amyra in her uncle's place but Dhaksh wanted to spend time with Amyra alone as his parents will also go as his father was also going to attend the collaboration. Only Amyra ,Dhaksh, Aarush, Keerthi knew about the collaboration and when and how Aditya and Kabir were leaving.

After the last exam:
Dhaksh: I can ask my parents if you want to stay at my place while our parents go to a collaboration. I even have a cook so no need to order.
Amyra: Sure I will also ask my parents.
After coming home she sees her parents packing to go.
Amyra: Mom , can I stay at Dhaksh's place ? He has a female cook.
Aditya: That is a good idea, we can go to their place and leave together in two mini cars .
Aradhya: I don't think we should bother them
Aditya: We won't be bothering them, why don't you ask and see them.
Aradhya takes the phone to call Komal. Then before she calls Komal , Komal only calls her.
Aradhya: Hi Komal.
Komal: Hi Aradhya do you mind sending Amyra to our house when we go to the collaboration.
Kabir: We can book 2 mini cars and go . What do you say?
Aradhya: We were going to ask you the same thing.
Komal: Then you can send Amyra to our house and we can leave from there.
Aradhya: OK .
(class cut)
Aradhya: I will tell my brother that Amyra is not staying with him during the collaboration.
Amyra and Dhaksh were really happy that they could spend time together. Amyra packed a few board games and the teddy bear Dhaksh had gifted her.
After having dinner
Aradhya: Have you put everything we are leaving tomorrow Aditya, you suit?
Aditya: Yes I have packed
Aradhya: Amyra I wanna talk to you come here
Amyra: Yes mama tell me
Aradhya: Behave yourself when you are at their house, don't watch too much TV and don't eat too much food and don't fight with Dhaksh.
Aditya: Have fun but don't get hurt.
Amyra: I know I can take care of myself.
Next morning both Amyra and her parents left after eating breakfast .
Amyra's father and mother drive each mini car to their house .
Kabir : Hi Aditya
Komal: Hi Aradhya, Hi Amyra
Amyra: Hi aunty
Amyra was searching where Dhaksh was and he was not outside. Aditya and Kabir put the luggage in the two cars and give Amyra her bag.
Amyra's parents were going in one car and Dhaksh's parents were going in another. Dhaksh slowly sneaks behind Amyra and scares her.
Dhaksh: Boo
Amyra: Dhaksh! You scared me.
Everything was ready and both their parents left after saying their goodbyes.
Dhaksh takes Amyra's bag and pulls her into his house.
Dhaksh: (opens his hands for a hug) Come here I did not spend much time with you lately.
Amyra hugs after a long and satisfying hug. Both of them are released.
Dhaksh: Did you have breakfast? I haven't
Amyra: I had mine , then I can feed you.
Dhaksh: (smiling) ok
Amyra feeds Dhaksh for the first time . The both of them play a few board games and a few video games where Dhaksh keeps letting Amyra win to see her happiness. By that time it was time to have lunch so I packed all the board games.
Dhaksh: The cook made Jeera rice and paneer curry. Let's go and eat.
After having lunch Dhaksh makes popcorn and puts a movie to watch. After watching half of the movie they think of going on a walk  because of the pleasant evening.
Both lock the house door and hold hands and walk in Dhaksh's community park.
Dhaksh: I wish you could stay with me forever.
Amyra: I wish that too. But no sad moments now lets enjoy.
Amyra runs and sits on the swing. Dhaksh goes behind her and pushes her.
When it starts getting dark they head back to Dhaksh's house. They both have pizza for dinner and complete their movie and go to sleep.
Dhaksh: Do you wanna sleep in my room ? You might feel lonely, I have a twin bed where we sleep together.
Amyra: I  thought you would never ask. I will sleep with you.
Both of them get on the bed and Dhaksh back hugs Amyra and sleeps.
Early morning 2AM Amyra gets up because of a call from an unknown number. Then she sees Dhaksh sleeping really peacefully so releases from his grip, gives him a kiss on his cheek and goes to the hall to attend to the call.
Amyra: Hello who is this?
Lee : Hello this is Amyra , I am your father's friend and his boss and unfortunately both of your parents died in a car crash. Don't panic, please get into the car outside your house and come and meet me please believe me.
Amyra:(she runs and gets into the car outside without thinking about anything and she has goose bumps , tears were flowing out of her eyes and she was really scared.)
The car takes her into a really high raised building and the driver escorts her inside . She sees a man who looks pretty young.
Lee: I am Lee Dong Wook, your father 's friend , boss , and Lee companies CEO.
Amyra:(still crying) What happened to my parents , how did they die.
Lee: I am sorry but their car slipped into a valley and fortunately their phones were not dead. We were able to trace them. Don't worry about your future , I am your father's best friend and I will take care  of you. Your father told me a lot about you , you are also like my daughter.(hugs Amyra and tells her to stop crying).
Meanwhile
Dhaksh woke up and no one was next to him and then he got a call from his father's boss and friend , Lin Sichen.
Dhaksh: Hello uncle tell me , how was the collaboration
Lin: I was called off as your parents died in a car crash.
Dhaksh: (mind stopped working)
Lin: Come to my house I will explain everything. There is a car waiting.
Dhaksh goes to Lin Sichen's house
Dhaksh:(trying to act strong)How did it happen?
Lin: A lorry hit the car but their phones were not completely broken so we traced them as they were late to the collaboration. Son, do not worry I will take care of you. Lee convinces Amyra to shift with him to Korea while Lin convinces Dhaksh to shift with him to China. Amyra comes to see Dhaksh in his house but she finds it locked so she leaves in the meantime Dhaksh goes to check if Amyra is then in her house but it was also locked so both leave. WILL THEY EVER MEET EACH OTHER ? WAS THIS ALL A COINCIDENCE OR PLANNED BY SOME ONE?